The roomate

I open my closet grabbing every clothing i have, i grab a t shirt, skinny jeans, shorts and everything.

I shove it into the duffel bag and zip it closed, i walk into the bathroom and grab my tooth brush and deodorant.

I swung the duffel over my shoulder and walk downstairs, i see my dad beating the living crap out of andy.

I clenched the duffel strap and threw it at my dad making him fall because it was heavy.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE" i screamed at him,he stood up pissed and when i say he looks pissed he looks like he was about to kill me.

My dad ran toward me, as i closed my eyes andy tackled him "MEET ME IN THE CAR NOW" he throws the keys at me and i nod grabbing my duffel bag.

I ran and unlock the car door, i threw my bag in the back starting the engine, i turn my head and see andy running and my dad behind him.

Andy opened the car door and hopped in, i started driving "andy im so sorry" "no its okay, atleast your safe i dont want you hurt" i turn to look at his face, his lips were bleeding and his nose is bleeding.

I sighed then looked straight ahead "andy where do you live?" He tells me his address while licking the blood on his lips "soo do you mind living with me?" I say nervously i didnt want to make it awkward because im a girl.

"No actually i have a roommate his name is blade and be warned he bring girls here and there, but dont worry there is an extra room next to mine " i smile excitedly i love living with no parents its been a dream because i never liked parents i get scared of them because of course of my father.

We drove up the drive way and i see a emo guy walking out the door, his arm is wrapped around a strange girl she was crying.

Andy walked out of the car "blade what the hell?! ......Another girl really" the girl walks to her car and drives away still crying "bro im sorry i cant help it, if i want a girl i go get her"

I walked out of the car and stand by andy "andy whose this" "blade this is sofia she is my friend" i felt nervous i couldnt talk or move.

I stretched my hand out "h-hello im sorry to be any of trouble but andy is letting me live here because of my father" "why what happened" he says while shaking my hand.

"Well i was abused and raped by my father he will never let me fall in love or have any friends so i gave up " i look down tears stream down my eyes.

Andy hugged me "blade show her the guest bedroom and i will grab her bag" blade nods and walks into the house.

As i follow him i looked around amazed "you like the house its 3 stories" "wow thats soo cool" i notice were walking down the stairs into a basement "um blade where are we going?"

"Im showing you my bedroom if thats okay?" "Y-yea" i am scared, i dont want to be alone without andy i want to see andy .....wait am i ....no that cant be ....OH MY GOD i have a crush on andy.

"Well here we are" i gasp, his room is so huge there is a bar and a pool table and a flat screen tv on the wall.

Next thing i know i was grabbed and thrown onto the bed i looked at blade "what are you doing" blade smirked kissing my neck i let out a moan.

FUCK....god damn it sofia why did you have to moan, blade lift up my shirt unclasp my bra and throwing it onto the ground with my shirt.

He sucks on my left nipple and play with the other with his free hand i moan, i cant control my body.....FUCK.

"WHAT THE FUCK BLADE" andy grabbed blade by his shirt and threw him onto the ground, i covered myself with the blankets and pillows not letting andy see me naked.

Andy punches blade none stop, i grab my bra and shirt putting it on fast "ANDY STOP YOUR GOING TO HURT HIM" i pull andy off, then andy hugs me "im sorry ......im sorry "

I slowly let go of andys grip and looked at blade, i walked up to him and slapped him hard in the face.

"You disgust me" i tell him his eyes widened in shock and i walk past him, i walk into a dark room.

I flick on the light and i see a bed with black sheets and band posters all over, i sat on the bed and laid down.

I laid down under the covers closing my eyes slowly dosing off to sleep.

ANDY POV
As sofia left i made blade pack all his things "blade leave already" "alright im sorry okay just give me an hour to get my stuff ready"

"Fine" i say while i walked up stairs trying to find sofia "sofia! Sofia!" I yell out, then I see my bedroom light is on so i walked in.

I notice a person is sleeping, i walk up to my bed and see sofia she looked beautiful and adorable when she sleeps.......WAIT WHAT!!! No this cant be right i cant have a crush on her.

I notice sofia moving and rolling over "andy...." My heart raced DID SHE JUST SAY ANDY, i shook my head in disbelief.

SOFIA POV

(Dream)
Andy cupped my cheek and kissed me i let out a moan, noticing he has an erection.

I take my clothes off while andy so too, he was masculine and he had abs witch was hot.

Andy leaned in to kiss me then i-

(Dream ended)

I stood up panting ...dammit that was a good dream "morning" i look at andy with a confused look "whats wrong?"

I shake my head "um ....sorry i felt tired and your bed was soft and warm so i couldnt help it" he hugs me witch surprised me.

"Want to watch a movie in your room?" "Wait where is it" he scratches his neck "well its the basement but dont worry blade left already with his stuff"

I thought about it and i smiled "okay sure" i loved the basement and now its gonna be mine not blades...mine.

I grab my duffel bag and walk down stairs flicking on the light, i put every clothing i have in my closet.

I slid under the covers and took a quick cat nap because of the unpacking i did, i know the unpacking was small but still is tiring.