Love

Blade POV
After i left the house i have been working and saving, i actually have an apartment.

Lately i have been thinking of sofia alot and i couldnt control it, i want her to be mine i want her to like me but she loves andy instead of me.

Sofia POV

I wake up and got ready for school, i grab a falling in reverse band t shirt and some black skinny jeans.

I put on my converse and fixed my hair "SOFIA!! BREAKFAST" andy yells i run upstairs and smell ......BACON.

I sat down as andy put the delicious bacon in front of me, i grab a piece and eat it "so ready for school?" Andy ask while eating bacon and taking a sip of orange juice.

"Yea but im just gonna be lonely as usual" i say looking down "no you got me" i look up and smiled.

Andy put the plate in the sink and i grab my phone and ear buds and backpack.

I put on punk goes pop blank space, i walk out the door and see andy waiting "ready?" I smile and nod.

We walked to school while me and andy just listened to music while holding hands, i love this feeling of being loved and cared its magical.

As we get to school i get pulled by my shirt and i fell on the ground, i felt stinging and pain on my elbow.

I look up at the sky and see jocks and cheer leaders laughing at me "look emo got a scrape on her elbow" one of them say "dont worry she loves the pain cause she is a emo depressed bitch"

They laughed and walked away, i sit up tears streaming down my face and i wipe them away "andy?" I look around and see him in the bushes.

I ran toward him and helped him stand up "are you okay sofia" i nod and he shook his head "no your not, your hurt badly come on lets take you to the nurse"

I nod slowly while looking down, he takes my hand and walks into the nurses as she gasp "oh gosh are you guys okay"

We both nod i didnt notice that andy's lip is bleeding and his eyebrow too, she put a bandage on my elbow and other stuff so that it wont get infected.

She helped andy and we were off to our classes, i walked into history while andy is in math sadly.

(End of school)

I go to my locker and opened it while putting books and binders in my back pack.

"Hey sofia" i turned around and see blade "b-blade? Why are you here?" He shoves his hands in his pockets "well um i want to say im sorry i just want to be friends that all and i know i did a wrong thing but all i wanted is to be best friends ...im vary sorry"

I nod slowly i understand he is sorry because the tone of his voice but i dont know if i can trust him "b-blade can i really trust you?" He nods "yes because after you yelled at me and get my head straight, i notice i was doing this to girls because i wanted a girl to like me ...but dont worry you can i actually have to go to work so i will talk to you later"

He gave me a piece of paper with his number on it and waved goodbye, i closed my locker and walked outside waiting for andy.

I looked at my phone and its been 30 min, i walked back into the building and walked around "andy??"

"I bet that emo girl is toying with you, you know she is a whore" i hear a female voice say "no i love her she will never" i watched them and see that the girl was kissing him but he couldnt push her off.

Tears well up in my eyes ...i shook my head no he loves me if he didnt why would he say that "what the hell are you doing?" "Well im kissing you duh"

"I dont want to kiss a whore like you i want to kiss my beautiful girlfriend " i cried harder he actually does love me .

I heard footsteps and i freaked out "sofia?" I looked up at andy "oh gosh its not what it looks like!" He kneels in front of me wiping the tears away.

"She was trying to hit on me but i couldnt get off of me an-" i cut him off by hugging him "its okay these are tears of joy because you actually love me "

(Home)

I walked into my room and jumped on my bed throwing my backpack on the ground.

I groan, im sooo tired i want to sleep "hey babe" i open my eyes and see andy
"Andy ...you scared me" i say sitting up.

I notice its been a month since me and andy started dating "andy i have to change into my pj's" he turns around and face the wall.

"I wont turn around i swear" i walked to the closet and stripped down to my bra and panties, i grabbed a top and was about to put it on until i felt andy kissing my neck and holding my waist.

"A-andy what are you-" i let out a moan as me plays with my breast, i felt something poking me and i notice....he has an erection.

"I want you" andy whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine, i blushed and turned around facing andy.

Andy picked me up bridal style and set me down on the bed, he crawls down to my legs opening them.

"A-andy i do-" "its okay " i nodded as he licks my panties, i let out a moan andy smirks while licking faster while sending chills "a-andy!" I yell as i came.

I sit up panting hard i looked at andy and rub his man hood "sofia it feels so good" i smile as he lays down,i unzip his pants and his penis was free.

I rubbed the shaft up and down up and down while licking the tip of the head, i hear andy moan.

I put his dick in my mouth moving my head up and down until andy grabs my head and forced my head down.

I gag and sat up coughing, andy pins me down "i want your body" he smirks, he takes off his clothes making me blush deeply, he slowly put his penis in me.

I moan loudly as he thrust slowly "andy f-faster please i cant take it anymore" i wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist.

He thrust faster almost making him hit my limit "a-andy i-im c-close" i moaned loudly.

Me and andy moan loudly as andy cums, he collapse on top of me and lays next to me.

"I didnt know we will go that far" i say panting hard as andy nods "you were my first" i smile "your the first person that i wanted to have sex with "