"Say something Aera", he said.

Aera looked at Chan and back at Tino.

"What am I supposed to say? ", She asked not understanding what they want from her.

"Like how hot...um no how strong and attractive my body is?", Tino asked hoping to get some praise.

"You are strong mister", she said making him smirk but her next words made that smirk to vanish completely.

"But still, I think you'll look like a twig next to my Joonie Oppa. I mean I'm not degrading you. But, if you want to be strong you should work harder mister. I am sorry if I sound mean, but if you think that your...um what is that...apes..no abs! Yeah, if you think your abs make you look attractive, then you have to meet my brothers. They can give you some tips if you want ", she said with a serious face.

Tino was about to shout when they heard a deep chuckle.

"Oppa!", Aera exclaimed running to his arms.

"You are soo good in hockey. Can you teach me please? Only if you don't min-", she was cutted off by his kiss on her forehead.

"I will", he said smiling.

He kept his arms wrapped around her and started walking to the group's direction.

"Like she said, we can have some nice talk, Tino. What do you say?", Jungkook asked with a sweet smile.

That's when the realisation dawned up on him.

He was playing with fire.

"T-there won't be a need for that S-sunbaenim", Tino said lowering his head.

"Who ever want to know my sister's affairs, mind your own freaking business", He said in a tone that sent shivers to everyone present in the room, except for the girl who was busy fixing his shirt button.

"Lets go, bunny", he said guiding her.

When they went out of the room, Chan came infront of them.

"Be mindful to not spread the news. They respect their privacy. Otherwise there will be an ambulance waiting", Chan said to all the people.

"Tino, what will you do if you saw Aera again?", Chan asked raising his eyebrows.

"If she's the Kim brothers sister, she is like my sister too", Tino said quickly.

Chan glanced at the other people.

"Same", he heard many voices.

"Good for you", Chan said as he began to walk away, but stopped midways.

He looked back with a smirk.

"My bestfriend's not dumb or blind. She just belong to a place higher than you", He said as he went out of the room.

"Jimin-ah, let's go for a drink", Tae stated, popping his knuckles.

"No Tae", Jimin said.

Tae looked at him surprised.

This is the first time Jimin is no to drinking.

Jimin chuckled at Tae's Pikachu face.

"The last drink I had was with my family. I wanted to end it there. I promised my baby", He said starting the car.

"I'm proud of you", Tae said patting his shoulder.

The soulmates stepped in the house to see a whole party going on.

"BULTOURANE"

"FIREEEEE"

Jhope, Jungkook, Namjoon and Aera shouted on top of their lungs.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other.

Jimin took off his Jacket and Taehyung took oh his overcoat.

"FIREEEEE"

"LA LA LA LA LALALA-"

Clash.

Everyone stopped.

Namjoon stood there with fearful eyes looking at the flower vase, that is unfortunately, favourite to Jin.

"Kim fu- stupid Namjoon"

Namjoon gulped.

Jin and Yoongi were at the door.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, went to Aera to give her a hug and kiss.

He left upstairs ordering the four Maknaes to follow him.

"Ah, hyung I'm sorry!"

"This is the fifteenth fucking vase!!"

A slipper landed on Namjoon's butt, who was running for his life.