Our bedroom which I hate the most. As I have to share the same room with her. The one person who I literally hate in this world is she.

After sometimes I heard our room opening sound, I just kept working on my laptop.

Within few mins, I felt that she taken her side. And she took varun in her arms and hugged him tightly.

I know her eyes is still on me. But I least care about that.

Its already 20 mins, but I still feel her eyes on me. Don't she know that it is rude to see someone like this. That too she is the person who I hate the most.

Without able to say or do anything about it, I just lied on my side after wrapping everything. Then I  switched off the light and slept.

'Can't she stop looking at me. Fuck' I thought before closing my eyes and forcing myself to sleep.

                      _________

Yazhini Pov:

"Are we good to go?" I aksed varun. He nods his head happily. I just looked myself in the mirror only to see the ugly fastest woman who doesn't have anything as appealing. But the big stomach, big thighs, big breast...

I ensured that I weared the saree properly by neatly pinning it.

"Varun just ask your grandpa to accompany you. Not your mother Varun, see then you only will get mocked for taking your mom with you." athai started to say as soon as I walked out of our room with varun.

"Paati, just shut up okay. " Varun says.

"Varun, ask sorry" I immediately shouted at him.

"Mumma, go mumma. I wont ask sorry. " he argued with me.

"Why are you even acting, this all your upbringing. You already ruined my son's life, now because of you your son is also doesn't know manners."

"Varun ask sorry" I shouted.

"No mumma" saying this he runned towards his grandpa.

I sighed.

                   _____________

"Mumma that is my class" Varun shouts by showing me his class. I smiled at him.

We both reached his school via public bus and currently we both were waiting in the school ground for his dad to arrive.

I hope he will come to school.

"Mumma when will paapa come?" varun asks me.

"He will com...."

"Hy varun" an small girl called my son.

"Hy Dharshika" varun says.

"Mumma this is Varun my friend" that small girl says to her mom. I smiled at them.

"Mumma she is dharshika"

"Hello cutiee" I says by slouching down to her level.

"Hi auntie"

"Hello" I says to her parents.

"Varun where is your dad. See this is my dad, who is a doctor" that small girl introduced.

I looked at him, who is looking at me with a somewhat disgust look.

This is common for me.

"He is on the way" Varun says smilingly.

That lady also smiled at us.

"Okay varun bye. " that small girl goes.

"Mumma call appa" varun says as its already been 1 hour.