Chapter 32

Justin pov

I was happy that marcel came to talk to me, the joy that I felt was something I couldn't explain.

When Marcel asked me if I wanted to stay away from him , I really wanted to say no but I kept my cool and ignored him.

I continued doing what I was doing  but something spark into me when Marcel hit me hard on the locker.

I was annoyed but I kept my cool, hitting him back as I talked a little before I walked out .

But I knew deep inside that I couldn't strip Marcel out of the football club.

I can't kick him out , he's the one that made me started finding interest in it. Normally I just play it because my father wants me to do it to hide my identity.

But lately I started enjoying it .

I noticed that Marcel wasn't focusing so I just benched him .

After practice Marcel walked up to me and started talking but I wasn't really listening to him I just wanted to lay in a quite place so I decided to walk away but he said something that made me stop .

He mentioned someone name, the person that was important to me.

Did he follow me yesterday, I wasn't able to think much as I lost all sense of morality pitting him in the cheek.

He fell down and I wasted no time in climbing on top him and hitting hit continuously.

But I was pulled by one of my team mate and i decided to pour my anger on him before returning back to Marcel.

I don't know what took over me but I pour my anger, pain I waa going through.

I expected marcel to hit me but he didn't so i stopped and held his collar "how dare you call her name, how dare you follow me, you don't have the right to do that ".

But then he mummered "am sorry" and I couldn't help but let go of his collar as I looked at Marcel who look at me with so much pain.

I felt sorry for him but he made me do it as tears started to pour from my eyes.

But then Marcel used his other hand to block it from my teammate seeing me cry.

Then I said "why can't you leave me alone marcel , why can't you".

I can't Justin no matter how i try I just can't .

Please tell me what's going on , you are not your self again . Marcel said.

I put my head down , you are making things harder for me Marcel .

Please just tell me what's going on.

I looked at Marcel and as I was about to open my mouth to talk, couch came in.

I got up from Marcel and the only thing I had was detention and we are suspended from football.

I just walked out , I don't know why you covered for me while I keep hurting you Marcel.

I just can't believe I almost told you my biggest secret thanks to couch.

I just walked in the hall way as I rested my back on one of the locker as I slide to the floor.

Why me , why me , why me, I didn't mind if anyone saw me as a tears fell from my eyes.

I just looked at the floor as i cried silently.

Minutes later I cleaned my eyes and i knew my eyes was already red

I just sat there for how long i knew.

Then I saw someone foot standing in front of me then I raised my head slowly to look at the person in front of me.