Chapter 14

Bella's pov

I woke up feeling really dizzy, getting up from bed taking my bath and putting on my favourite sundress with a pair of black boots and putting my hair in a ponytail.

Going downstairs, when I finished eating breakfast, I decided to walk to school.

Walking to school I was thinking of what Justin will do to me. While I reached the school gate as I was about to enter someone drag me and then I looked up to see it was Madison. She raised her hands to slap me while I quickly closed my eyes but after a while no hands was on my face I looked at her and saw her hands in the air

"Did Madison decided to be nice today"...? I thought. Then she said "just because I didn't hit you doesn't mean you are free or I'll stop bullying you " before she storm off with her millions at her back. Who was I kidding thinking Madison will ever be nice to me well bella let my remind u NEVER my mind screamed at me.

*********

I walked to class I felt weird because I was early today it looks like something was missing that's when I remembered Justin, he was absent from school today but why ? Was it because of what happened yesterday but....my thinking came to stop when Mrs tony called me after class. I was shocked but I kept thinking positive but then she asked "miss Vincenzo why where you not in detention " great I missed detention because of Justin I couldn't tell her so I just mummered a sorry. Then what Mrs tony said almost gave me a heart attack.

"Miss Vincenzo for not attending detention you will be responsible for getting information why Justin was not around". Immediately I shouted " what Mrs tony what do you mean" even if I knew what she meant. Miss Vincenzo you will be going to Justin house today to find out why he wasn't in school today."Mrs tony please I can't do it I have a lot of assignment and project to do" why can't you call him and asked. I was really trying to make her reason with me. Then she said" Miss Vincenzo if you can't do that then I will be calling your parents to inform them how disobedient you have become and you will be getting a D in English for disobeying me twice". I couldn't let that happen "and for your information no one knows Justin phone number and his parents, the only thing we know it's his address and we got it from couch Joseph no one has ever been there.

Coach Joseph only gave us because he was worried and couldn't go to Justin house today because he had a meeting with the principal so you are the only option here". I still try to reason with her my mind was screaming at me after what happened last night am sure Justin has not forgiven me for touching him. I had no other options or choice than to go to his house.

Justin pov

Waking up I just sat on my bed thinking of what happened last night I couldn't sleep well, it's not like I had ever had a good sleep after when she left my life. Thinking of what Bella did I really wanted her to pay for touching me but at the same time I didn't want to, I just wanted her to be. Sighing and going downstairs with the maids had already prepared my food, I took my sit and started eating on the large dining table, I had only 2 people in my life I and myself, the word family was foreign to me I had always been lonely and I think I'll always be, I felt bad for myself but then I reminded myself rule number 1 "associating with people only bring damage to you being close to someone will only be a pain to you". Yeah that's the rules I'll never forget even if I don't remember any on the rules I'll never forget rule number one because I was once a victim of it.

After I finished eating I went to my room and laid on my king size bed I couldn't go to school today because I needed to clear my mind so I am decided to stay home.

Staying at home was the worst because it made me feel lonely although i was always lonely but this one felt different and I also felt the absent of someone but who I practically live alone.