Chapter 20

Bella's n Justin pov

After history class I just sat there not knowing what to do. Justin was my partner I didn't know if i should be happy or sad.

Then I heard a loud bang on my desk, as I looked up it was Justin, well I wasn't surprised because am really used to the noise he normally makes.

"I can't believe you are my partner" he said running his hair with his hands. When I thought I can just ditch my partner to do the work I guess I can still do it. He said looking at me.

"Excuse me, do you think am doing this project only", I said. Yeah I think so he said.

"Well your plan just got ruined because we are doing this together".

"Look I have football practice and am the captain so since you are always free you can do it and you are also brilliant."

"Am not doing this project alone you are doing it with me or else.

"Or else what" I smirked at her.

"Am going to tell your couch that you are not participating in any thing and am very much sure that couch Joseph will suspend you from the football team" (now it was my turn to smirk).

"Ahhh" running my hands in my hair "you wouldn't dare it Bella".

"You just watch me, I'll do it."

I can't let that happen and I know couch Joseph will suspend me because he once told me that my dad called and was happy that am not missing school and I can't leave the football team in the hands of Marcel no I can't do that so I had only one choice but to do this stupid project.

I brought out my phone and gave it to Bella, then she said "what should I use this for....?"

I wasted no time to say "are you dumb since we are partner I need your number".

"Ohh" then she started typing her number on my phone, after she was done she gave it back to me.

I thought of the name I should save it as then I came up with one "ignore" then I called it and it rang so I ended it.

As I began to make my way to the door she shouted from behind when are we going to meet and start.

Then I turned to her I'll meet in your house and will start maybe next tomorrow as I was about to go I turned to her again

"Bella did you tell anyone what happened Friday night" I said with a serious face.

"No I never told anyone I won't do that and am also sorry for what I said that night".

"Good and what happened, what you saw Just pretend nothing happened I wasn't in my right senses when I did what I did too ".

After I said that I turned around leaving Bella standing there looking as I went away.

Bella's pov

As I watched Justin walk away I just stood there for a while before I took my bag and made my way out of school.

Justin wasn't that bad as I thought he was just there I wouldn't say nice or bad I'll just say his in the middle.

It was nice talking to him I didn't want to stop talking with him that's why I decided not to do the project alone.

I would have agreed with Justin because he was actually busy with the football team and I was mostly free with my time but I don't just know why I didn't want to do it alone.

It was really nice talking to him until he then asked if I told anyone what happened Friday night. His expression really changed a lot to the way they where as usual.