Chapter 6

Justin pov

Looking at Bella and finding out she wasn't at home but in school immediately I felt my frustration has gone because my toy, my doll was here standing in front of me. Without wasting time I grabbed her wrist and i started dragging her to where I don't even know until I heard her saying she had detention and some other rubbish she was saying because right now I was thinking of what to do to her that will make me feel satisfied.

But the noise she was making got me angry which resulted me shutting"shut the fuck up" and immediately she kept quiet. Then something popped into my head I knew that Bella was hydrophobic you know I have my ways . So playing with her with water will be a little fun for now. So I took her to the males toilet not caring if someone was in there. So I started feeling the basin with water then I noticed that Bella was lost in her taught which made it even more perfect.

After 2min of filling the basin, immediately I interrupted her thoughts. How foolish can she be instead of focusing on what I was going to do to her.

Immediately I grabbed her neck and deeped it into the basin filled with water. I could see how she struggles but I knew that it was useless because she's weak.

To determine your strength experiment on the weak rule no 21 that my father taught me. Yeah I could see how strong I am enjoying myself and I know how scared she was and anxious which brought me so much satisfaction that I failed to know that Bella was losing conciousness.