"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the north woods. We combed every inch of her shop. We tore apart her house. She must have cleared everything out days before."

"Which means she must be hiding something," Jefferson reasoned.

"But where?" Emma wondered.

"What about her ice cream truck?" Henry and Grace suggested.

"Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?"

Grace met her eyes. "Henry and I are kids. We notice these kind of things."

"Then we split up into groups," David said. "We search the town, the woods. Hook, Nevaeh, Jefferson, Scarlet, Regina, Emma, you take the west. Gold, you're with me for the east."

"I think we all know I work best alone. Well, no time to argue that. Belle, how are you at tracking?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Uh, actually, I-I think I'll be more helpful at the library," Belle replied. "Maybe I can dig something up on the Snow Queen."

"I'd like to come with you, Belle, if that's okay," Elsa said. "Maybe something about my sister will be there, too. Unless you'd rather not have the company?"

"No, n-not at all. I would love some."

Scarlet shook her head. "I promised my nieces and nephew a stroll around town and a meal at Granny's."

Jefferson nodded. "Keep them safe."

"Of course I will."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Belle was reading in her bedroom. Her father came in. "It's late. You should be in bed."

"How can I possibly sleep when I can't even remember what happened to mother?" Belle asked.

"Perhaps that's for the best."

"No! I need to know what happened to her after I blacked out."

"You won't find the answers you seek in the pages of a book."

"But I already have, father. According to this, there are creatures who can restore memories that have been lost. If we journey to them, maybe they can help me remember what happened to Mother."

"I can't allow you to do that."

"Why not?"

"Because there's something this book doesn't tell you. Magic always comes with a price. And whatever that price is, I don't want you to have to pay it. I'm sorry, Belle, but I've already lost your mother to this infernal ogres war. I can't lose you, too."

"But father..."

"You heard me!"

"No, no!"

"Forget this nonsense! You are not to leave this chamber until the doctors say you're better!" Maurice left.

"I'm sorry, Father, but I need to know what happened. And this... Is the only place where I'll find the answer. Arendelle."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - LIBRARY

"There doesn't seem to be anything on Arendelle here," Elsa said. "Do you know where to look?"

"No, I'm... I'm sorry," Belle stammered. "I'm... I'm really not that familiar with Arendelle, O-or... Or your sister."

ARENDELLE - PAST

Elsa was in her castle, practicing magic when Anna entered and called, "Elsa?"

"Anna!" Elsa exclaimed. "Oh! Oh, I was worried I'd never see you again."