Rules

*workshop rules are placed here for a reason. failure to adhere will have your request rejected and terminated*

1- You can only request reviews for English books. To be fair to all our reviewers.

2- You can only request a review for EACH book. E.g. you can't request the same book from two reviewers at the same time.

3- Only do the payment after the reviewer accepted your request or else the form will be subjected to deletion.

4- Do a shout-out of Reverie Reviews.

5- Follow this community until the review has been posted (for tagging purposes)

6- Be highly specific on which areas you wish the reviewer can work on so that they will know what to focus. e.g. if you only want a general review, make sure to write "general" under the form. If you want the reviewer to focus on certain aspects such as character development or plot, write "character development/plot" under areas to focus on.

7- Do not request from reviewers on CFCU — Closed For Catch Up (emphasis on NOT)

8- No Poetry books will be accepted as it will be difficult to review them. We respect anyone who publishes their poems in Wattpad, but we will not be open to reviewing them as the criteria are highly subjective.

9- We do NOT accept any books that are written with AI or ChatGPT. We think it's only fair that writing books yourselves is what makes you a writer, so if you are asking an AI to write a book for you, then we believe that you're not a writer. RR exists to help writers so we will not accept requests from non-writers.