The High-Noon Moon.

Ghost's POV: Las Almas, Mexico

3 days before Mission.

As I entered Elise's bedroom, the sweet scent of vanilla and caramel invaded my nose. Fucking hell... She had perfume preferences that I had a hard time appreciating, although it was fitting on her.
I've laid down on her bed and noticed her mini laptop. A cute device; purple colored and with devilish stickers... Suits her well. She recently added a new sticker, a big skull. I could only imagine that has to do with me.

Elise never had passwords on anything, so I decided to snoop around. She had some pictures saved in her cloud storage, and to my surprise, she had a sneak picture of me. I chuckled in amusement; one day I'll give her a good selfie to enjoy.
I opened the internet browser to check her history. It was initially pretty harmless: food recipes, music videos, cosmetics... Especially online stores.

But what has caught my attention was some pages regarding accessories, especially rings and necklaces. She even had a registered account on one of them; I decided to enter on her list of favorites.
She had a pattern of preferences; the necklaces designs were delicate, dainty; fitting to her slender neck. Her latest favorite was a silver necklace with a skull pendant. She really had me in her mind that much, eh...

I got ahold of my phone and saved the internet address of the site. I looked for the item and decided to buy it for her, as a gift. They had the option to add an extra pendant; I had chosen my initial. She will now carry signs of me on her... Something that wouldn't disappear by simply washing away.

As the bedroom door opened, she was smiling... I still had a hard time believing she felt anything remotely nice by looking at me. I've put down her laptop and gestured to her to come to me.

- Did I ruined your porn time? - she was feeling sassy today.

- I don't watch porn, sweetie. I make them.

- WOW, ladies and gentlemen! Here we have Simon Riley, the big dick energy of the Task Force Team! - I had to laugh; she was too much.

- Good to know that I'm the "big dick" around here, yeah...

- Your confidence is something to aspire for, is impressive! I hope to be up to your standards, Lieutenant!

- There's only one way to find out, soldier... Come here.

I pulled her by the waist, making her lie down next to me. Touching her body was the best therapy for me. She was all giggly and ticklish, such a cutie.

- At least let me freshen up! I haven't seen a shower in over 24 hours!

- I'm not a demanding man... - her smell was enticing, especially on the crook of the neck.

- Simon, let me take a quick shower... I promise that I'll be 'easy access', if you wait a bit!

- Hm... I like the sound of that...

She was staring at me in a lustful way; I knew what she was craving for. Her gaze was tracing down to my crotch, she was crossing her legs. Such neediness aroused me a bit, I had to relocate my cock inside the boxers. She was almost hypnotized; I had to snap my fingers in front of her eyes.

- Well, uh... In five minutes, I'll be right back!

She got a handful of clothes and rushed to the bathroom, giggling uncontrollably.
I hated to see her leave, but I loved to see her go... The cadence of her hips were hypnotic, and her round arse would make me feral for her.
I took off my shirt, I fucking flinched; the bullet wound was hurting for shit. Fucking hell... How was I supposed to enjoy my time with her in this condition?