Downfall: HELL.

My head was hurting.
The tinnitus in my ear was making me nauseous.
My eyes felt dry; making it difficult to blink and look around. The smell of moldy wood with rotten fabric... I wasn't in the wood facility, that was for sure. For how long was I unconscious?
I was on a weird bed; I was too uncomfortable and unsettled seeing the old and dirty mattress with rusty springs spiking out of it. The room was poorly lit; the windows had bars. It was like a captivity place or something... I was still trying to figure out, despite of the massive pain in my head.

My tactical vest was missing, and my wound was "properly" patched. I felt a horrifying chill through my spine; the thought of a foul stranger touching me besides Ghost just made me gag... It made feel filthy to my core. Thankfully I haven't felt anything unusual within my body, so I got up to try to find a way out, and lucky me, the bedroom door was unlocked. Too easy...

It seemed like to be a cabin in the woods. The structure was similar to the American wood cabins, but it looked like it has been abandoned for a while. All the windows had bars, and the front door was locked. I knew it was too easy. 

Suddenly I got jumped. What in the hell!?!?
I got slammed on the floor; I felt my wound rip open some skin. Pain...! Damn it!!!
The struggle was terrifying, I was reliving my traumas.
The fear. The powerlessness. The panic. The despair.

It was obviously a man; the body structure was undeniable. The foul language; although in Spanish, I could sense he was lustful towards me. The body odor emanating from him was burning my nose. His calloused hands, it was disgusting to be touched by those. 
Nobody else should be touching me besides Ghost. Now I'm dirty all over again...
WHY?!?
I was spiraling. 
I kicked. I fought. I tried to escape.
Let me go...!

LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO!!!

- Cállate, maldita sea!!!

- GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!! SEU FILHO DA PUTA!!!

- CÁLLATE, CHINGADA! PENDEJA!

The cold sharp pain on my face... I knew that feeling.
I got slapped.
No... 
I was paralyzed. That was too much. He was about to rape me...!?!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I had to think fast; I didn't want to lose Simon; he would never look at me the same; I have to get away; what do I do??? 
Sound of belt unbuckled... No!!!

DISGUSTING NASTY FILTHY LOATHFUL MOTHERFUCKER I HATE YOU

I FUCKING HATE YOU

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

I'M GOING TO FUCKING MANGLE YOU ALIVE

DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. 

MORRE DE UMA VEZ!!!

Every went dark. 
I couldn't feel anything.
A knife...? Oh, that's my knife...
A splat of something wet...
My hands got slippery... Such acre smell.
Oh, it's blood!
Sloppy sounds... Oh, look, my pistol...!
Some butt blows can do the trick.
One blast... He feel.
Second blast... More blood.
Third blast... Oh, cracking sounds.
Ah... This isn't blood anymore...?
Ah, it's his brain...! Tee hee, funny...
That's a bone shard. Wow...

Why is he twitching...? More cracking sounds.
My arms are sore. But the movement is so... Liberating...
Arms up... Drop it down. Arms up... Drop it down.

Oh. He's not moving anymore...

Is he dead? Maybe, I don't know...
It didn't matter anymore.
I got up, walked around looking for my vest.
The son of a bitch has scattered my gear throughout that filthy place; I had to search for every item.
Luckily the flashlight I got at the wood facility was still functional and it made my situation a lot easier. I've found everything.

Thank God; all the cartel evidence was intact, that was important. I was drenched in blood, but whatever. Some shower could do the trick later.
I suddenly heard muffled voices coming from outside approaching. I unlocked my gun and this time I was preparing for the worse.
But that's a raspy voice...
Ghost...? That was Ghost!

I started to slam the door, trying to get his attention. My arms didn't have a single drop of strenght, so I had to shoot one of the window's glass and scream my lungs out.

- GHOST! GHOST!!! I'M HERE!

- Satan...? LT, that's Satan!!! - Soap was clearly anxious.

- Burst the door open, please!

- Are you hurt?!? - Ghost's eyes were gleaming.

- I'm okay! Just get me out of here!!!

- Hold on a sec, lass! I'll set up a grenade! Seek shelter!

I ran back to the bedroom, and heard Soap's yelling "Kab-fucking-boom!", followed by the grenade explosion.
Wood barbs flew all over, enhancing the moldy and rotten smell, mixtured with gunpowder and phosphorus.

As they entered the cabin, I saw Soap gag. Ghost seemed unfazed, but he was looking at everything with a serious gaze. I left the bedroom, relieved to see them. They were walking over the rumble, facing the mauled corpse of my abuser and seeing me all splattered in blood.

- Argh, Bloody shining Jesus! What just happened here?!? Are you okay, Satan?

- Glad to see you both! - I walked towards them, with a wide smile on my face.

-... Is this your doing, Elise?

Ghost's question made me swallow dry. I looked into his eyes, and quickly glanced to the corpse. All I could do was chuckle. He was studying the situation.

- That motherfucker kidnapped me and brought me here to this cabin. He was about to rape me when I tried to escape. I guess I exaggerated on the self defense...

-... At least you're alive. Let's go.

Ghost's dry response made my stomach drop. Soap looked at me like I was some sort of monster. He was mumbling unnaudible things; like trying to keep between them in the comms.
We walked to the jeep, that was parked on the same road from the lamp post, and I decided to sit on the back. None of them dared to look me in the eyes for the rest of the trip.
Ghost made some vague questions regarding the mission objective, and nothing else was said.

Something changed.
And it wasn't for the better.
They weren't seeing me as Elise.
They've finally met Satan.