xi • WENCLAIR | NEW YEARS SPECIAL!

a/n: i know that this is a enid/wednesday x fem! reader book but i decided  for this chapter to write it for all of my fellow wenclair fans out there! so as a late happy new years gift to you all i decided to include a WENCLAIR chapter!

if you want to see more wenclair related content from me well i am here to inform you that i am posting a wenclair oneshots book later this week so stay tuned!

one last thing, i have seen your requests lovely people and i can confirm that i will be writing a wednesday/enid x male! reader book soon!

WARNING: THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A TINY SPOILER FROM THE SHOW!!

scenario: enid and wednesday decided to celebrate new years together for the first time!

december 31st

enid's pov:

the day was finally here.

new years eve.

this chaotic year was about to come to an end.

ever since the incident that happened at nevermore with tyler and mrs. thornhill about the hyde we have wanted nothing but a normal year here.

that is why i am happy that new years eve was finally here.

i will admit tho.

a lot of great things occurred to me this year.

things such as wednesday addams FINALLY being my girlfriend.

i know what you are thinking

"what happened with ajax?"

well you see...

me and ajax had made our relationship official over the "break" after the incident happened.

it was fun and amazing at first but that was until i started realizing that it wasn't what i truly wanted.

don't get me wrong, ajax is a sweet and funny guy but he wasn't who i thought i wanted to be with.

wednesday addams was the reason behind it.

ever since she had transferred to nevermore i had admitted to slowly developing feelings for her.

the minute she walked through that door with principal weems and her parents my stomach immediately erupted with butterflies.

i know she was and still is the quiet type but something about her made me nervous whenever she was around me.

or maybe that's how she makes everyone around her feel?