vii • enid | xmas special #1

XMAS SPECIAL #1
a/n: merry christmas eve to anyone who celebrates christmas/the holidays!
in honor of tomorrow being christmas, i decided to make 4 xmas special short stories for you all!
the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th xmas specials will be published tomorrow all together!
enjoy and have safe holidays!

XMAS SPECIAL #1a/n: merry christmas eve to anyone who celebrates christmas/the holidays! in honor of tomorrow being christmas, i decided to make 4 xmas special short stories for you all! the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th xmas specials will be published tomorrow...

scenario: you and enid go last minute christmas shopping in jericho because you both didn't have time to go shopping earlier.

december 24th

enid's pov:

could you believe it?

it was finally christmas eve here at nevermore!

i have been waiting all year for this day, although i have to admit that this year went by quickly after what had happened last year.

on another note it was good to be back at nevermore again.

i had just woken up from what felt like the BEST sleep i had ever gotten since i returned here.

i suddenly felt the rhythm of something beating next to my ear.

i looked up to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping.

i was confused on how i ended up falling asleep on her chest, that's when i remembered.

we must have fallen asleep last night from watching all of those christmas movies that we decided to binge watch.

all of the memories started flowing back in.

i love spending time with my girlfriend whenever we have the chance.

such as on halloween we both ended up matching.

we both dressed up as cats just like i did during the canoe race with wednesday.

but all in all, y/n was amazing and i am forever grateful that i got to become her girlfriend.

just as i was wrapping my thoughts i heard y/n waking up.

she groaned.

"good morning you dummy" i said with a smile.

she looked down and smiled at me.

"wow good morning to you too" she chuckled.

i placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"how did you sleep?" i asked.

"i slept good after watching those movies with you"

i chuckled.

"speaking of movies, merry christmas eve!!"

i suddenly noticed the shocked look that she had.

"wait... it's already christmas eve?" she asked.

"yes baby, it is"

she groaned from what seemed to be frustration.

"enid you do realize that tomorrow is christmas right?"

i nodded confusingly.

"and we have yet to have bought a christmas gift for one another"

that's when it hit me.

THE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS...

you see, me and y/n originally planned to go shopping for eachother's gifts but we couldn't show eachother what we bought until christmas morning.

well due to so much going on here in nevermore we never got the time to go shopping.

today we had no classes and it would be perfect for us to go shopping really quickly.

"you're right... QUICK GET DRESSED!!" i said.

we both got up from where we had been cuddling and got dressed.

after a few minutes we finally got dressed and made our way out the dorm.

we decided to hold hands on our way to jericho.

i know that sounds corny but you have to admit that it is cute.

after a few minutes of walking we finally arrived to jericho.

"babe" i spoke up.

y/n turned to face me and hummed in response.

"what store should we go to?"

"hmm, how about that one, it looks pretty promising" y/n said as she pointed to the vintage like tiny shop.

i squealed in excitement!!

"yes!! let's go!!" i said as i grabbed her hand.

we made our way into the tiny store and when i tell you our mouths dropped...

I MEAN IT.

this tiny shop had EVERYTHING that you could ever imagine.

"okay let's split up, i'll go on the left side of the store and you go to the right side, deal?" y/n asked.

i nodded in response.

"okay see you back here in a few minutes" she said before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

i giggled and made my way to the right side of the store.

a few minutes later i finally found the perfect gift for my girlfriend.

i made my way to the cashier to quickly pay before y/n could see what i got her.

y/n's pov:

holy heck is this shop huge for a "tiny shop"

i had just spent the last few minutes trying to look for the perfect gift.

that's when a certain thing caught my eye.

i quickly rushed to grab it and made my way to pay.

i saw that enid already got her present so i knew it was good because it's supposed to be a surprise.

i quickly paid and made my way to my girlfriend.

"did you get what you needed?" i asked.

she nodded before giggling.

"what so funny?" i chuckled.

"oh nothinggg you just looked really cute when you were concentrating to find your present" she said.

"not as much as you" i said before booping her nose.

i placed my arm around her shoulder as we walked out of the tiny shop.

"y/n" i heard my girlfriend speak.

"yes my love?"

"merry almost christmas" she said.

"merry almost christmas to you too you loser" i said before she pecked my lips.

"i can't wait to show you what i got you tomorrow morning"

"me too"

we decided to continue enjoying eachothers company as we made our way back to nevermore.

even i was excited to see what she got me and to see her reaction to what i had gotten her.

this is going to be such a great christmas with my girlfriend.

i can feel it.