ix • enid | xmas special #3

a/n: i apologize for the lack of updating, i've had so much going on these past few days so i hardly had time to myself to write but here are the last 2 christmas specials that i had promised you guys! a late new years special tomorrow :)

scenario: you and enid decide to stay in on a rainy christmas day to watch movies, make cookies, and a lot more after your plans had been ruined.

december 25

enid's pov:

have you guys ever built a disliking for a certain sound?

yeah me too...

for me it's with rain.

i don't know, ever since i was younger i always never liked the sound of rain or the thought of it.

speaking of rain, it was expected to happen on my favorite time of year.

christmas.

you see, we got to go home for christmas break from nevermore and i decided to come over to my girlfriends house.

right now we were in her living room watching some christmas movies.

i was currently cuddled up under her arm.

i simply just love being in her presence.

we were almost an hour into the christmas movie when i started hearing that annoying sound.

rain.

i mentally groaned.

me and y/n had so many plans for today since it was christmas.

i guess we are going to have to just stay in.

i sighed with a hint of frustration.

i must have done it too loud because i immediately felt y/n move from above.

"is everything okay baby?" i heard her ask.

i felt butterflies explode in my stomach.

i love it when she calls me that oh my god...

"not really" i said with a frown.

she carefully lifts up my chin.

"why? you can talk to me" she said with a smile.

this girl has no idea what she does to me.

"well it's raining and we had so many plans for today but it's ruined" i pouted.

she quickly kissed my pout away before staring into my eyes.

"it's okay my love, we can always stay in and do other activities!"