viii • wednesday | xmas special #2

a/n: due to it being christmas today there have been a change of plans

a/n: due to it being christmas today there have been a change of plans. i have been spending all of today with my family so unfortunately i didn't manage to have all 3 of the rest of the christmas special chapters ready to post tonight so i will only post this one which i managed to write in my little free time today but the last 2 should be ready and published by the end of tomorrow, i love you all so much and sorry again!

scenario: you were invited to a christmas party by one of your friends and you end up running into the one and only wednesday addams.

december 25

y/n's pov:

well today is the day.

it's finally christmas.

if anything i really didn't see the point of this "happy" holiday anymore.

ever since i was a kid i've always believed in the christmas spirit and stuff

but as you grow up you tend to loose that feeling and grow out of it.

that's exactly how i was feeling right now.

this just feels like any other normal day.

just this time it comes with presents.

like a birthday party, except without the balloons and such.

anyways i decided to just stay at home and watch some netflix to pass time.

that's until i received a call from one of my best friends...

xavier.

i picked up the phone and answered.

"hello?"

"y/n? hey! merry christmas!"

"thank you buddy same goes to you"

"thank you! but hey listen speaking of christmas..."

i already had an idea of where this was probably going but it's okay maybe it isn't what i think it will be.

"i was thinking, would you like to come to my anual christmas party tonight?..."

yup there it is.