i • enid

scenario: you finally managed to transfer to nevermore academy in order to surprise your girlfriend, enid, who has been missing you non-stop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

scenario: you finally managed to transfer to nevermore academy in order to surprise your girlfriend, enid, who has been missing you non-stop.

august 13th

y/n's pov:

i was feeling nervous.

no that isn't the right way of saying it, what i meant to say was that i was feeling nervous but in a good way.

you see, me and my girlfriend, enid, have been together since the beginning of the school year 2 years ago. that is until her parents made her transfer to an academy by the name of nevermore located in vermont.

she never told me the reason why but i didn't mind because i have always respected her privacy in her own life.

anyways, ever since then we have been doing long distance which hasn't been working well for her.

every night she sends me a text or calls me telling me how much she wishes i could come see her and such but it always made me sad because unfortunately i was back at home in san fransisco.

so as the great girlfriend that i am, i managed to convince my parents to let me transfer to nevermore academy.

from what i have heard this school is that it is only for outcasts but it's okay, all i wanted was to make enid happy.

i was currently in the car on my way to nevermore after a long flight.

"honey?" my mother's voice spoke which caused me to snap out of my headpsace.

"yes?" i responded.

"are you sure you want to do this?"

"yes mother, i am sure" i responded with a smile.

my mother grabbed both of my hands and smiled at me.

"your father and i will miss you so much, don't forget to call us and OH! tell enid we said hi" she giggled.

my mother has always liked enid for me, enid was the first girl i felt safe and happy around. my mother took notice of this and was happy because she knew that my enid was the best person for me.

"i will don't worry!" i replied.

a few minutes later we finally arrived at the front gates to nevermore.