13

A pair of sharp dark eyes were looking at the omega without any facial expression was written on his face.

The look had caused Jimin to shiver in fear, they used to be close but now the alpha looked like he is going to kick Jimin away. "Why are we like this?" The council president asked and his voice barely audible.

He has been trying to hold back his tears since earlier. This week is not the best one for Jimin so far and the omega felt like burning out. It's not his first time experiencing things like this but the fact that Jeon Jungkook is not by his side anymore makes his heart chattered into broken pieces. There is no more muscular arms wrapped around his waist to bring him into a warm embrace whenever he felt down.

"Am I too much for you?" Jimin whispered at the same time his eyes glistening with tears.

They locked their eyes and Jungkook witnessed Jimin's first tears pricked from the corner of his eyes before running down his soft plush cheeks down to his chin.

The sight somehow managed to trigger the other male. Jungkook swore that he could feel his fingers twitched unconsciously without his permission.

Much to his own dismay, Jungkook forced himself to look away from the omega as he took a deep breath.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jimin called ever so softly as he almost found himself getting desperate.

The moment Jungkook realised that he fucked up once he turned his head to at the omega and immediately his eyes caught the sight of Jimin tried to suppress himself from sobbing out loud by chewing on his bottom lip.

Even Jimin couldn't see properly due to the tears blurring his view and that moment, a gasp escaped from his mouth out of surprise when he was being pulled into Jungkook's arms making the poor omega startled for a few second.

The football captain reacted without second thought, he already let his guard down as he placed his chin on top on Jimin's shoulder and his arms wrapped loosely around the council president's small waist.

"Why did you make me feel this way?" Jungkook asked as his voice sounded so drain both physically and mentally. "You make me fall for you harder even more when I tried to move on." He spoke right next to Jimin's ear making the poor omega widen his eyes.

"No! Please don't!" Jimin frantically shook his head while clutching Jungkook's jersey with his fists.

He can't lose Jungkook. Hearing the confession from the football captain alone was enough to make his gut twisted in discomfort. His hands wrapped around Jungkook's abdomen tighter as he afraid the alpha might left him.

However, Jungkook only sighed and pushed Jimin slightly backwards to leave enough space to look at Jimin's swollen face properly.

"Jimin, listen." The football captain said and lowered himself to reach Jimin's eye level. "You need to know the difference between love and attachment." He added.

"I really love you." Jimin whined as he wiped his own tears that were blurring his view.

"Oh?" The football captain scoffed. "I wasn't aware."

Jimin noticed the sarcasm in Jungkook's tone but he kept on staring at taller male until he got enough courage to pull Jungkook by his collar and smash their lips.

In the middle of public, Jimin just shamelessly doing that as he was struggling to tip toed in order to reach for Jimin's height. Both of his hands were holding each side of Jungkook's bulky shoulders to support himself until Jungkook pushed him away once again.

"Jimin?!" The football captain was indeed surprised.

It seems like the poor omega also just realised what he just done before he covered his mouth with his hands, eyes grew wider ten times bigger while looking at the taller male. Blood rushed up to his face, tinted each sides of his cheeks with crimson red colour before Jimin frantically bowed apologetically and run away.

"Stupid Jimin, stupid Jimin!" The council president chanting curses to himself until he reached his hostel.

Meanwhile back in the football field, Jungkook was still standing at the same spot since earlier as he brought his hand up slowly to touch his lips where Jimin crashed with his own lips a few moments ago. His heart was beating like crazy and he also afraid if everyone can hear him.

"What the fuck you have done Park Jimin." Jungkook muttered before he rubbed his face aggressively.

He then found himself scrunched down over the ground as he a took a seat. His knees weren't able to hold his weight anymore as they felt like about to break.

"Ay, Jeon! Come here if you're done! Let's play one more game before dismiss!" A voice belongs to no other than Yoongi can be heard calling for him.

Jungkook took a deep breath into his burning lungs. He shouldn't have acting like a high school teenager. After the alpha managed to collect his senses, he returned to his team and took his position like usual even though with his mind was floating somewhere else.

"Taehyung, kill me!" Jimin whined before he began to cry one more time making the other omega panic.

"Hey! What's wrong?!" Taehyung immediately pulled Jimin to his bed to take a seat next to him.

The council president continued to make a whiny sound before he punched the innocent pillows on his lap.

"I kissed him at the field! I'm so dumb!" Jimin cried.

The other omega almost choked upon hearing that. A pair of his beautiful eyes were wide looking at Jimin.

"You guys make up?" Taehyung asked carefully.

"I don't know! I'm so stressed right now!" Jimin whined more before covering his face with a pillow and his kicking his legs in the air. "Kill me." He added.