7

After all the tears on comfort, Jungkook landed his eyes on a very familiar quiz paper that had fallen on the floor and did not thinking twice before picking it up.

He noticed the marks on the front page before a huge smile appeared on his face as if he just won a lottery. The football captain punched the air before he hugged Jimin without warning. "That's my smart baby chick."

Jungkook squeezed the poor omega in his arms enough to make Jimin squeaked in surprise. Jimin swore that he almost turn blue due to lack of oxygen.

"I'm so fucking proud of you." Jungkook said after they parted away with a smile on his face.

However the smile doesn't stay any longer than thirty seconds before his eyes widen in horror.

"Fuck! Don't cry again! Did I said something wrong?!" He frantically ask while helping the omega brushing off the tears off his already swollen face.

The council president did not say anything as he tackled Jungkook into a hug. This had caused the football captain to blink his eyes for a couple of seconds before he also securing his arms around Jimin.

"Why are doing this to my heart?" Jimin asked softly.

"My parents never proud of me but you do." The council president spoke between his sobs. "They would always put high expectations on me but never once they said they are proud of my achievement." He continued.

By hearing the confession, Jungkook brought his hand up to rub Jimin's back to comfort the omega.

"Go ahead and tell me more, I'm listening." The football captain whispered to his right ear ever so gently.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to do in a relationship." Jimin muttered against Jungkook's hard chest.

"Oh, it's easy if you're in relationship with me. We're going to be on a lot of dates and I'm going put you as my top priority." Jungkook pinched Jimin's soft cheek making the omega whined in pain.

"Is that so? I'm more important than your football?" Jimin asked with a pair of raised eyebrows as the alpha immediately nodded his head.

"You're going to be more important than my football! Even when I'm playing and then I heard that you got sick, I will leave the game to—" Jungkook stopped once his felt a pair of soft lips smashed against his.

A pair fucking soft lips.

This kiss wasn't that long for Jungkook to back away in instant with a pair of wide eyes looking at the council president. However, Jimin just awkward looked away.

"You talked too much." The omega muttered slowly but not even a second later, Jungkook brought him into another kiss by holding each side of his face.

The kiss was getting heated by each passing seconds, especially when Jungkook's warm tongue began to explore Jimin's mouth. The omega whined at the tingling sensation down in his gut which he never felt before.

Their body pressed together once Jimin put his arms around Jungkook's neck which allowed the kiss to go deeper. A moan accidentally slipped from Jimin's mouth when Jungkook bit on his bottom lips which had caused the football captain to become eager.

He wanted to hear the melodious moan again.

"I c-can't breathe." Jimin shook his head once he peeled himself off the other male.

Jungkook laughed softly before he brought his hand to ruffle Jimin's soft blonde hair. He got no idea why his body was itching to touch the omega.

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul about this." The football leader assured and pinched Jimin's cheeks again.

"O-Oh, by the way what about your marks?" Jimin asked to change the topic between them, he was indeed shy.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows with a small mischievous smile plastered on his face. Jimin also mirrored his facial expression as he watched Jungkook taking out the quiz paper from his bag pack and passing them to Jimin.

Without argue, the council president took the paper and checked the marks on the front page before he found himself gaping at the numbers. Jimin shut his heads towards the other who was already flashing him a sheepish smile on his handsome face.

"No way!" The council president exclaimed.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know either."

"You got 93 oh my— Jeon Jungkook?!" Jimin cupped his face into his palms to muffle his frustration scream.

"And you got 92." The football captain rolled his eyes playfully. "Which meant I won the bet." He added after a while with another smile plastered on his face.

Jimin swallowed audibly and moved his gaze somewhere else. Maybe he accidentally go easy with the other male but after seeing Jungkook studying hard for a week to get this result, Jimin should let it slide for now.

"What's the dare?" Jimin asked without looking at the other male next to him. "Just don't cross the limit."

"Oh, it's an easy one." Jungkook exclaimed while shrugging his broad shoulders. "You need to do a performance during festival at out university."

"Huh?!" Jimin almost felt his eyes popping out of their own sockets after hearing that. "What performance?"

"I don't know, surprise me." Jungkook smiled mockingly at the council president who was glaring at him.

A/n: lmk in the comment what performance should Jimin do to surprise Jungkook  [winkeu]

"I don't want to." Jimin frantically shook his head.

"Our council president cannot go back at his words."
The football captain also shaking his head in denied.

Jimin whined in disagreement but Jungkook only played deaf and casually plant a soft peck on his forehead. This had caused the poor omega to feel goosebumps all over his body but when the door is suddenly being pushed open from outside, it scared him the most.

There is stood a girl was already looking at them with an equal surprise was written on her face. Jungkook is no longer holding the council president as he took a deep breath once he noticed the girl at the doorframe.

However, the girl soon run away from the council room and leaving the two alone but the atmosphere was full of tension. Jungkook took a quick glance over Jimin before he returned his attention back to the doorframe.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath and dash out of the council room without telling anything to the omega.

He left Jimin alone in confusion. By judging from the situation, Jimin assumed that Jungkook must be chasing the girl from earlier and the thought alone had caused his self esteem to drop. He got no idea why but he does felt insecure out of nowhere making him packing up all his belongings before leaving the room as well.

"Stupid Jeon Jungkook." Jimin cursed while stomping his feet all the way back to his hostel.