Finale

You and Jennie stood in the backstage area of the press event venue. 

"So, are you ready?", Jennie said. 

"I am", you replied. 

You both went out, holding hands. The camera storm was intense. Flashes from all sides. You heard gasps. 

You sat down near your manager, Mr. Lee. He smiled brightly at you two, then he looked at the hands. His face froze and he asked, "What are you two doing?" 

"We are sorry, Mr. Lee", you said. 

"So, YN and Jennie are here now to answer some questions regarding a new music project.", the moderator, a young woman, said, visibly confused. 

"No, we are not.", Jennie suddenly said. She turned on the microphone. "We are sorry."  

Jennie turned to the journalists. "Sadly, we had to lie to get this press event organized. We were sure it would have never happened otherwise. That's why we made this about a collaboration between TrueColour and WhitePunk but it's not really about that."

She cleared her throat and continued masterfully.

"YN and I are in  a relationship. We are very happy with each other and we want to stay together forever. We want you - the public, the fans -  to accept this relationship and cheer us on, rather than hating us or invading our personal spaces in inappropriate ways.", she said softly. 

And just like that, the camera storm grew even bigger. Flashes, clicking, screaming from all sides. The reporters asked: 

"What does that mean?" 

"What about the fans?"

"Don't you feel bad about this?" 

You both stood up and bowed deeply. "Thank you very much for your understanding", you two said. 

You two answered a few questions about the future of both groups and said that you both wanted to continue your careers as idols and have decided to be brave and honest about your relationship. As you two left the room and were backstage again - hidden from the view of the journalists - you looked at Jennie again. She stopped, and looked at you too, smiling slightly and tilting her head as if she had a question mark over it. 

"What is the matter?", she asked. 

As Jennie was so vulnerable and open and brave, you could not deny your attraction to her grew even stronger. You brought her face closer to yours in a gentle way. And you kissed her. You kissed her intensly, the taste of sweetness vibrating through your whole body.   

As you both slowly stopped, she took her face back and smiled at you brightly. 

"Is that proof enough that I love you?", you said. 

Jennie smiled slyly again. 

"Kinda," Jennie replied, with both of you laughing and the reporters still screaming in the background. She leaned her head on your shoulder and said: "I love you, too."