"Oh, Mi Young!" Jae Jin shouted as ran towards me and hugged me.

"Are you guys also doing the assignment? Should we do a triple date instead?" He asks us.

"Yes, please," I say quickly as I don't want to be alone with Seon Woo.

"Do you want popcorn?" Seon Woo asks me.

"No, it's fine," I tell him.

"You too look good together." Hye Sun tells Sunghoon and Lee Dam.

"And quite close, too," I added while smirking at woo yeo.

"We're not that close. We're just friends." Woo Yeo says.

"Right with possibilities," Sunghoon says.

"What? What's going on? With possibilities?" Jae Jin teases.

"I need to use the restroom." Hye Sun says out of the blue.

"I'll come with you." Woo Yeo says.

"Me too," I say as the three of us walked away from them.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"That Cho Sunghoon boy looks cute," I say. "I wouldn't mind switching with you," I say cheekily while making Woo Yeo roll his eyes at me.

"Is it because you fancy boys that you haven't collected enough human energy?" Hye Sun says

"The two of you watch it." Woo Yeo says in a pissed-off manner. "Can you two just let it slide?"

"I don't know. We have too many questions to do. What's going on?" Hye Sun says as I nodded my head.

"She's not feeling well, so I'm here in her place. That's all." Woo Yeo says.

"Right. She must be not feeling well because the bead's taking her energy. But I'm not asking how she's doing. I'm asking why you are doing this." Hye Sun says.

"What are you trying to say?" Woo Yeo asks.

"Don't make the same mistake. When you said you were going to live with a human, we were worried that your personal feelings might come into play and mess it up." Hye Sun says.

"The bead will eventually consume her energy, and she'll die slowly. And it'll be hard to watch her wither away by her side." I tell him.

"We thought you'd be okay because you're Shin Woo Yeo, but you seem to be becoming more attached to her than we thought. Think about it. Has anything ever ended well when our personal feelings come into play?" Hye Sun says as she walks off. I sighed and patted Woo Yeo on his back to reassure him.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Sunbae, do you want to change partners?" Jae Jin asks Seon Woo.

"No." Seon Woo says.

"Then how about we keep going on triple dating?" Jae Jin suggests.

"No," Sunghoon replies.

"Why not? Don't tell me you two are serious about Dam and Mi Young?" Jae Jin asks them.

"What kind of man does she like?" Seon Woo asks Jae Jin.

"Well, Mi Young is quite complicated cause she has never dated any guys ever since I know her. But she cares more about character than appearance. Simply put it, a good person who treats her well." Jae Jin says.

"A good person?" Seon Woo questions Jae Jin.

"Yes. You know, a kind person." Jae Jin tells him. "What about you Sunghoon?" But before Sunghoon could answer the three girls had come back from the 'bathroom'.

"Let's go in." Mi Young tells them.

"What are we watching?" Hye Sun asks Jae Jin.

"Well, I just brought the same tickets as Sunghoon." Jae Jin says. "Sunghoon, what movie is it?"

"I don't know, but it looks like a romantic movie," Sunghoon says.

"A romance." Jae Jin tells Hye Sun.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

The six of us headed inside the movie theater. When the movie started playing, it was okay for the first 10 minutes but after that, it was just showing a lot of erotic scenes without a plot. Hye Sun, Woo Yeo, and I had no reaction as this was not that bad but I wouldn't be too sure about our dates as I could see Jae Jin and Seon Woo squirming out of their seats.

"This is nothing." I thought to myself.

The movie was finally over and the six of us walked out of the movie theater. "The title sounded like a romantic comedy," Sunghoon says apologetically.

"Do you want to go for a beer now? My treat." Seon Woo asks me.

"I think we better call it a night," I tell him.

"Why not? Let's have a drink." Jae Jin says as he rested his arm on my shoulder.

"Let's go home. I'm tired." Hye Sun says.

"Okay. Let's go home. Right now." Jae Jin says.

"I'll take you home." Seon Woo says.

"No it's fine, I'll be going home with Hye Sun since we live in the same building," I tell him. "Goodnight then," I tell him, and Woo Yeo, Hye Sun and I left to go back home.