And for a moment I felt scared but i didn't want to show it so I just replied.

But he was supposed to know that am not that type of person who split out people's things but I can't blame him because we rarely know each other.

As I got home, I had a call from mom that she's working overnight so I just told her goodnight and as usual dad was not in town so I'll just spend my night home alone.

As I walked to my room, took my bath and wore my demon slayer pijamas as I made my way to my bed

I took out my phone from the nightstand and as I was strolling through my phone if I had any message which I know I had non because I don't have friends.

Then I remembered Justin number and I quickly saved it.

I was debating if I should text him or not if he reached home safely but at the same time I'll be still scared if I'll just get ignored.

So I decided to take all the courage to text him

Bella: hey Justin

I waited for almost what seems like hours to get a response

Justin: what do you want....?

Damm, what do I say, I just wanted to know if he was ok.

Justin: just because you have my number doesn't mean you can text me the way you want because we are not friends even if we are just project partners.

As I read the text I just felt broken In a way but I didn't say anything and just off my phone and went to sleep.

But I couldn't sleep I was still thinking I just wanted to know if Justin was ok because of what happened that night.

I just wanted to know if he was ok because that night he wasn't and I just wanted to help him a lot I really feel bad for him.

So I took my phone and texted him.

Bella: goodnight 🌞

Ohhh no I didn't want to send that sticker I wanted to send the moon.

After i sent it i felt a bit relief before I dropped my phone and slept off.

Justin pov

As I reached home I was so tired and I didn't like the idea that I was going to be partner with Bella because I hate the feeling that when am with her I forget every life I had lived in the past and now.

I hated that feeling and the Time she held me that night I felt warm and safe and I didn't like that feeling because the only person that made me feel like that was my mom and she's no more.

When I finally decided to give her space even if I felt pain somehow in my chest then I was paired with her for history project.

And I didn't know why I talked to her was so fun like as if I felt free doing things on my own without being watched or have to be careful and conscious of what ever I do, I just felt free and I hated that feeling.

As I packed my car and went inside tiredly all I wanted was a good sleep even if i knew I'll never be able to experience that again.

As I reached my room I had my phone ding which I knew it was from couch Joseph as i thought.

So i decided to ignore it and went to the bathroom to shower. After I had taken my bath I wore my pijamas and fell on the bed.

As I took my phone to see what message couch Joseph has sent to me but it was from ignore. At first I was confused who ignore was but later I remembered who I gave that name to and it was Bella.