°• Part-25 •°

<3rd person's pov>

Lately Madara has been acting weird, he behaved as if he was Tobirama's protector or something. for example when they had a meeting to come up with a peace treaty between the village hidden in the mist... it was horrible... Tobirama thought Madara and the second Mizukage(Gengetsu Hozuki) might start a war at any second... why? well let's go back in time for a bit.

G: greetings I'm the Second Mizukage Gengetsu Hozuki.

H: Hello and welcome to Konoha. I'm Hashirama Senju the First Hokage. These are Tobirama Senju, Madara Uchiha and Izuna Uchiha.

G: oh, nice to meet you.

then Gengetsu Shook hands with Tobirama (a bit longer than expected...) and almost flirted with him with that stupid grin on his face... but fortunately Tobirama was wearing his "stoic-blank" expression and greeted him with full respect (that Madara thought he didn't deserve it...). after that Madara was always sending death glares to the poor Mizukage. in the whole meeting Madara was sitting beside Tobirama.

while break, befor the second period of meeting:

Madara suddenly caught Tobirama's hand and brought him into a corner where no one was there and whisper-shouted with a halfly angry tone:

M: Tobirama! you'll sit beside me in this period! do you get it?

T: yes but why?(he said as blank as ever)

M: why? hahaha! because that bastard keeps looking at you all the damn time! as if he has seen treasure!

T: but I'm a human...

M: pfftt. i know that, just sit beside me okay? you don't know he might be a pervert or something!

then he took Tobirama's hand and sat him beside himself. he was monitoring the poor Mizukage the whole time!
not just that! Madara visited Tobirama everyday at least three times a day! Tobirama was getting a bit annoyed by this. don't get me wrong! he loved spending time with Madara but he was tired from Madara's "Mother-hen" like behavior.

T: Madara, what's wrong with you?

M: huh? what do you mean? I'm  doing pretty well actually!

T: not that. i mean why do you act weird when you're with me? you act as if something is going to attack me any second!(Tobirama said clearly annoyed)

M: what? No i don't, hn.(then he crossed his arms)

T: yeah yeah sure. if glares could kill, the second Mizukage was dead a hundred times by now!

M: hey! watch it Tobirama... i didn't even look at him.

then Madara went closer to Tobirama and they were glaring at each other now.

T: Madara Uchiha, don't you dare Lie to me!

at this point Tobirama was clenching his teeth together, Madara was amused but he didn't show it, instead he didn't something even worse. he went even closer and whispered 'Prove It' in a sarcastic tone. Tobirama blood was boiling from anger.

T: oh is that so? you want me to prove ut?(he gave Madara a sinister and scary smirk)

Madara was amazed that Tobirama can hold such an expression on his face.

M: you heard me right Tobi, prove it.(Madara smirked mischievously)

T: when you lie your eyes become 50 wider than usual, yyou purse your lips and sometimes cross your arms in denial and disagreement, your voice changes a bit and you avoid eye contact. is that enough or you want more, Madara?

Madara's face dropped and that stupid (stupid and attractive...yeah) smirk on his face was placed with an astonished and wide-eyed look. Tobirama's smirk even grew bigger and more sinister when he saw Madara's expression. The white haired Senju moved his head closer to the Stunned Uchiha's ear, wrapped his arms around Madara gently and whispered with a playful but serious tone:

T: do you know... why i don't show any emotions to enemies? ( he chuckled darkly which sent shivers through Madara's spine.) because... if i do they will monitor me and when thay do, they can easily guess and forecast my next move... that's why i never showed any emotions when you stole me...

then he distanced himself from the taller Male and started to walk away leaving the poor Uchiha speechless with a thousand thoughts circling in his head. what did he mean about his last sentence? does that means he doesn't trusts Madara?...
then suddenly Tobirama turned around and gazed Madara again, they're gaze locking with each other. Madara felt like he was going to drown in those beautiful red pair of eyes. Madara was blushing madly.

T: and yet you're the only person who has seen this amount of emotions from me...

then Tobirama smiled. it was just a simple smile that you could see on every human beings face, but it meant the whole world to Madara. Tobirama had never smiled this genuinely in his life. the way the corner of his lips turned up, his bare body and face features, were something that Madara would like to carefully stare at them with his Sharingan; he would like to take in all Tobirama's body's details and when the right day comes he would like to... 'oh God i can't think of that!' was what Madara thought.

T: just be your self, Madara and please stop this over protective attitude of your's... it's annoying. Have a good day.

after this event, Madara returned to his original behavior and as always he teased Tobirama... another bad habit of the long haired Uchiha...
Hashirama decided to send Tobirama to the Northern lands, it would be great for his brother to take a break specialy from Madara. Madara made the white haired Senju blush as red as a Tomato every day even if it wasn't intended! so Hashirama and Tobirama had an agreement on telling Madara that Tobirama's trip was for a task. the task was to check the "Northern lands" of Konoha to attack the aggressors and expel them out of the border. after Tobirama left the Village, Hashirama told Madara about the task. Madara was surprised to hear that Tobirama had left without saying goodbye to him... he didn't really believe Hashirama.
'it can't be that, i haven't head anything about the Northern lands, not even a single rumor... i have to check up on this.' Madara was suspecting the said truth, so he started to look for more informations about the Northern lands and the enemies...

•()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()•

hey guys! sorry, i know this chapter was boring but i promise the next chapter is gonna be so good! >////<
hehehe bye!
<333