°•Part-3•°

hi guys!
so I don't know which months is winter in your countrys but i live in Iran so for us March is the last months of the year. so Tobirama was born at the end of Winter. fact: 2 of March = 12 of Esfand (اسفند). and no I'm not arabic, I'm Persian.

°~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~°

Madara and Izuna were jumping from a tree to another one.
Tobirama knew it wasn't going to be easy to escape from the Uchiha's. he was extremely shocked to see Madara from this close; his brother was the one to deal with him during the fights so he really didn't get the chance to see him from this close.
Madara had pale skin, black eyes, dark spiky hair, sharp jawline and muscular body. he was at least 175cm tall, very powerful and had a huge amount of chakra.
a

fter studying him, Tobirama started to struggle but he eventually stopped his in vain efforts and struggles when he heard madara speak.

M: you better stop struggling or you'll fall down. oh wait you won't fall down, i will throw you down.

with that he gave Tobirama a Mischievous grin and Tobirama didn't move after that, he remained motionles.'would Madara really do that?' he asked himself while getting more shoked and scared.

M: oh seems like you can understand what i say, unlike your stupid brother. good boy.

at this point Tobirama wanted to punch Madara right in the face, but he controlled his rage, because in his condition it wasn't wise to start a fight. although it was hard and he was scared, he tried to wear his blank expression as always. after five minutes he could see some lights, considering they were going to the Uchiha clan the lights were probably coming from the houses of the clan.
Madara and Izuna suddenly stopped.

I: we can't let him see our clan and the buildings.

M: exactly, So we put a sack over his head so he doesn't see anything.

they put a sack over Tobirama's head and started to run again. They ran straight to their house without stopping. Since they knew Tobirama was strong and they couldn't leave him alone with regular guards, they decided to lock Tobirama up in one of their house's rooms.
they locked up Tobirama in the room. the room was simple it had a bed with one red blanket and a pillow, the room didn't had any windows and it was small.
when he felt both of the Uchihas were geting far he let out a loud sigh and started to panic again. what would his brother do or think when he sees Tobirama's empty bed? Will he find out that he was kidnapped by the Uchihas?
how was he supposed to escape from this prison? and what will the Uchihas...
he collected his thoughts and calmed himself down, if he whanted to escape he had to come up with a proper plan. maybe it would take some days to escape or maybe it would take some months to escape, nobody knows. ' i have to come up with a proper plan because i only have one chance. if i make one single mistake, I'll be done I have no doubt in that. i should be observance and care full, they shouldn't doubt anything about me. ' he thought to himself. ' to begin with, i have to escape at night when Madara and Izuna are aslept. second i have to know when the guards shifts change, third i don't know any thing about this place and i don't know which path will take me out of hear, so i should listen to the guards and Madara and Izuna's conversations carefully. fourth, i have to camouflage somehow so that they won't be able to recognize me easily. fifth, i have to act as sad and depressed as possible. '
he suddenly felt Madara's chakra coming close and closer.

M: so your a prisoner for some amm... i don't know, for a while. the thing is if you try to escape, i swear in all gods you believe in i won't let you out of hear a live. so you better be a good boy and don't even think a bout running away.

then he left Tobirama in silence. Tobirama had managed to wear his blank expression as always. he could sense two other chakras that were out side of the house, so they must be the guards. it seemed to be 12 o'clock. he had to sleep so he can complete his plan.

Madara was getting ready for sleep whan he heard a single knock on his rooms door.

M: come in.

Izuna then opened the door and came in.

M: what is it Izu?

I: i had a question Aniki. why did we kidnapped Tobirama again? i mean... are you sure it was the right thing to do? because the Senju clan has been sending us some letters that were talking about peace.

M: don't worry Izuna I'm sure that I'm doing the right thing. they killed our parents and I'm not going to make peace before i take my revenge.

I: b-but what if it becomes to late to make peace after your revenge? you told me your self that all you've always whanted was peace!

M: Izuna, I'm certain about my choice and I'm not going to change it.

I: okay if you say so... bye Mada.

then he left the room.
Madara knew what he was doing, he also knew there might be consequences but honestly he didn't even care a tiny little bit. His mind was so busy with revenge that he could not see the truth. his lust for revenge had blinded him, he couldn't see the other possible realitys nor he could see or believe the fact that maybe it wasn't the Senjus fault. i mean their main opponent was the Senju clan and he couldn't see the fact that maybe it weren't the Senjus who killed their parents. he had two plans in brain; one, they will destroy the Senju clan and two, they will destroy Hashirama and Tobirama and after that they will make peace with the next Senju's heir.
he obviously couldn't and wouldn't do the first plan so he had do the second plan. he had successed the first part of his plan, kidnapping Tobirama. without Tobirama, Hashirama had a lack of strength in the army and if Izuna and Madara would fight him it was More likely to win this battle. when he finally had the chance to kill Hashirama he would and after he would kill Tobirama.
after relaxing and collecting his thoughts and plans he drifted of to sleep.
b

ut little did he know the truth was so different from what he knew?

°-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-°

i hope you've enjoyed this chapter! and please vote me So that I have a motivation to write for you, thank you!
so the next chapter is going to be about both Madara's and Tobirama's parents and how they've died.
see you in the next chapter next week, bye!

<3