I enter the code and the mansion doors open. Stepping inside I walk through the large hallway to the staircase and reach the 1st level. Leaving my bag on the counter outside of Randhir’s office, I press a small bell informing him of my arrival, as I was told during my tour of the mansion, and go to the kitchen.

An hour later, I finish setting the table after washing the utensils etc, waiting for Randhir to arrive. He arrives promptly at 6.35 pm and begins the dinner.

As soon as I present the desert , my Master commands me to go to my bedroom and wear the clothes and accessories kept. I climb the stairs and enter Master’s suite, passing through the living room I enter my Red door room and see nothing but just a black Victorian secret bra on the bed, with a box and pair of black heels on the floor beside.

I first use the washroom, brush my teeth and let my hair loose. I spray some perfume kept on the vanity. Stripping off my clothes and undergarments I wear the skimpy black bra before opening the box.

I don’t waste my time going through the contents of the box. The first thing on the top is black lace mesh thigh high stockings and elbow high lace gloves. Next in the box is a black face mask. Another thing in the box is a necklace with WHORE written on it. The last thing is a headband. Not just a headband. This one carries cat ears on top of it. After a lot of contemplation, I wear it on my head and last thing in the box is a lip stick. I carry it to the bathroom with me. I open the lid for another surprise. It’s a black lipstick. I still colour my lips with it. At last I scan myself in the mirror.

A cat
A black cat
A whore black cat

Tears threaten to fill my eyes. But I wear my heels. Just in time and the speaker in my room goes off.  ‘In the Red Room’ Master announces.

Walking out of my room, I open the door to Master’s room. I close the door behind and open the door to the Red Room. Halting for a second, I take a deep breath and walk inside the room.

Walking in I see Master standing there with a tray. Seeing me he keeps the tray on the table and walks towards to where I stood.

His hands come around my throat, his eyes glimmering with lust. “You clean up well whore.” Master says, his hands roaming around my body

“What better weekend than your slave dressed as a black cat.”

His mouth lands on my neck pressing deep bites, his hands settle on my ass, rubbing my sit spots, I remain glued to the spot.
My eyes closed consuming the intimacy he is presenting me.

Master’s breath fanning my neck, when he whispers in my ear ; “Cat suits you Aarohi”
He remains like that for the next few minutes, until he pulls away commanding me to walk to the bed - lay my chest on the side of the bed - my feet on the ground - my hands behind my back - ass popping out.

“Mouth”
I open my mouth and a black ring gag is shoved in my mouth. The ring gag was big, I knew my jaw will be ache by the end.

Next I felt Master’s lubed middle finger enter my back hole, I hissed, and he continued to finger my asshole. He then roughly entered a thick butt plug and my body shivered at this point.

“Stand up”
I push myself on my feet and look into the large mirror near the bed.
He turned me into a full fledged cat. There was a black tail attached to the butt plug.

Master pulled my hands in front and shackled them. He did the same with my ankles.

“On four” Master demands and fall on my knees and support my upper body with my shackled hands taking the crawling position. He took a separate chain and hooked its first end with my wrist shackles and the second with my ankle ones.