Chapter 3: love at first sight

Hi again!
Sorry if the chapters are a bit too short but I will try to make them longer!
So again enjoy!💖

The black hedgehog watches you as you sleep peacefully.

"Wow... she's... cute" the black hedgehog thought.

The black hedgehog looks up at the sky and sees that it's starting to rain so he lifts you up in his arms and carries you to his cave.

The black hedgehog lifts you down gently onto the dry bit of the hard rock floor.

After many hours of sleeping you start to wake up.

Once you have fully awoken you saw the black hedgehog and you immediately jump back out of shock.

"Huh? Who are you? Where am I?" You questioned.

"You ask to many questions" the black hedgehog replied.

"Can you actually give me a straight answer?" You questioned again.

"Fine" he replied again.

"My name is shadow the hedgehog and you are in my cave" shadow explained.

"Why am I here?" You said out of curiosity.

"I brought you to my cave because it was about to rain" shadow said out of annoyance.

"Oh thanks" you said before looking outside of to see if it was still raining.

"Your welcome" shadow replied.

To be honest you saw how worried his eyes were once you first woke up and you will admit that sort of felt something spark up inside of you including the time where you guys first met.

So maybe you were in love?

"No! I only just met him! I can't feel these feelings now!" You thought in your head.

"So what's your name?" Shadow questioned.

"Oh it's Y/N" you answered.

Shadow was fascinated by your name.

It was a name he never heard before.

"Oh that's a pretty name!"

"Oh thanks!" You blushed slightly.

You were glad that he liked your name.

"So... why were you out in the forest?" Shadow questioned.

You remand silent.

"Oh it's fine if you don't tell me"

You nod.

You were happy that he understands if your not comfortable.

"Anyways I need to go get food" shadow said

"Oh alright"

"Goodbye" and before you could say anything he ran off leaving you bored with nothing to do.

Since you get bored you start talking to yourself.

"Why do I feel these weird feelings about him" you questioned yourself.

"I don't even know him that well! But to be honest he does look quite handsome and charming" you said quietly.

Then all of a sudden you saw shadow's smirking face the first time you faced him and you instantly blush like crazy!

You cover your face with your hands embarrassed.

"Maybe I'm just going through a phase... it will wear off eventually... right?"