"Mi Young, wait." Seon Woo calls out and I sigh before turning around to face him.

"Hey, Mi Young. Those are some cute shoes you got there." Moo Guen says.

"Did you get them for like 100,000 won?" Dae Hun added while I just stared at them with a resting bitch face.

"No, I got them for 1,000,000 won," I say which made him shut his dumbass mouth up.

"You should go first." Seon Woo tell his friends and they left us alone.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"We'll, we've been paired up. So we need to talk about the dates to meet up to work on our project.

"I'm not free on the weekdays, but weekends should be fine," I tell him.

"How about Saturday?" He says.

"Well, yes," I say.

"I'll text you the time and place." He says before walking away.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Tae Jin, did you see the exchange student? She's got a hot body." Moo Guen says.

"Not only that, she's as pretty as a celebrity." Tae Jin says.

"I know, right?" Moo Guen agrees with him.

"Should I move on her?" Tae Jin asks.

"Shall we ask her out for a drink?" Dae Hun asks. "She'll probably say yes."

"I don't know about that. She looks pretty standoffish." Moo Guen says.

"Why is it so hard to find an easy target?" Tae Jin asks.

"There are some if you look carefully." Dae Hun says.

"Mi Young also has a smoking hot body like the exchange student." Moo Guen says. "Can't she make grade A?" Asked Seon Woo who looked pissed at them.

"That's enough." Seon Woo tells them.

"Come on. Grade A+ is too generous." Dae Hun says. "She is very pretty like the exchange student, but she lacks something. Maybe a grade A-."

"Geez." Seon Woo muttered to himself.

"Hey, Mi Young is a A- plus? Are you kidding me? Sure, she's got a pretty face. But what about her cold-ass personality." Tae Jin says.

"What? Tae Jin. Are you still upset that Mi Young turned you down? I get that she's pretty but just get over it." Moo Guen says.

"Bullshit. I wouldn't have her even if she threw herself at me. Just because her clothes looked super expensive doesn't mean that it is the real thing, she's just a poor and fake ass bitch." Tae Jin says.

"Hey." Jung Seok says, and the group of boys turned their attention to him. "What are you doing?" Lee Dam, Mi Young, and Hye Sun then stood beside Jung Seok.

"I'm not an object. Why do you talk about me like I'm a thing?" Mi Young says as Tae Jin took out a cigarette and put it into his mouth.

"You should apologize." Lee Dam tells Tae Jin.

"Why should I? We were just kidding." Tae Jin asks. Lee Dam and Jung Seok looked at him in shock while I just sigh to calm myself down.

"Kidding?" I scoffed. "Sorry, your highness but if you were just kidding and think that it's okay is just bullshit. Anyone who's been brought up properly would know that. If you don't want to apologize, then it's okay. I'll just think that your parents forgot to teach you manners." Mi Young tells them off before slowly walking off.