"You said don't stop right?" He asks, beginning to fuck her with the same vigor as before.

"Ja, I-" Semaijah had gotten tongue tied as his aggressiveness gave her body the impression that he hated her "Oh my fuck!"

"I know, love. I know." He smacks her ass, before tightly gripping her thigh so her bounce back didn't throw his pattern off "You gon cum for me? You gon come around this dick for me?"

She couldn't even find the words to warn him of her orgasm but her walls tightening around his member did.

Her new found tightness was what helped push him to the brink of his own nut, however her hand reaching in between her legs to massage his balls is what tossed him over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum." He flung his head back.

"C-Cum inside me, I'm yours."

Ja continued to massage her walls as he released himself inside of her.

Once his movements seized, he remained inside of her his member pulsating while her clit had found a heartbeat of its own.

________

SEMAIJAH

I hurried inside my house and locked the doors behind me before taking my shoes off going to the kitchen. I placed the Walgreens bag on the island and swinged open the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

I took the Plan B out of the Walgreens bag and set it on the counter after opening the water bottle.

"Come on and open."I gritted my teeth in an effort to crack open the Plan B pill. I finally managed to get it open and shoved the pill in my mouth before drinking my water. "Finally."

Given that my head is currently hurting, I probably should have grabbed a warm water bottle.

I walked out the kitchen and went inside of my bedroom immediately going inside my bathroom. I turned on the shower before taking off my clothes putting them in the hamper for dirty laundry.

I grabbed my phone and connected it to my speaker shuffling my playlist.

I opened up the curtains and once the water temperature was at where I wanted it I stepped inside "I can't believe I really fucked this man."

I simply couldn't stop thinking about everything when I was in the shower. After a few drinks and some conversation, I fucked this man then to make it worst we didn't fuck without a condom.

Although I don't have to worry about getting pregnant because I literally just took a plan B, I could end up with a disease.

He plays basketball, and if you know anything about basketball players, you know they literally have a new girl to fuck in every state they play in.

After approximately twenty minutes in the shower, I stepped out and performed my after shower routine then changed into some shorts and a black tee.

I sat down on my bed, picked up my songwriting notebook and pen, set it down in front of me, and started composing any lyrics that came to mind not even caring if they made sense or not.