"No! This is not the case! I swear I..."

"It's fine, Macau, really..."

"Please, give me another try! I know I can bring our mood back!"

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!"

Arm looks at the door.

"Pete?!"

"ARM, I need to use the bathroom right now!!It's an emergency!"

"Oh...sure!" Arm looks back at me. "I'm sorry, kid...we can talk tomorrow again, okay?!I'll call you."

"Nonono..."

"Hey, Macau...?!"

"...don't hang up! Please!"

"Good night, babe...dream of me."

He hung up the phone.

Shit.

Please God of dreams (is there such a thing?! Oh! Whatever!)... Please God of dreams... make it wet....

Arm's POV

I put my phone on the tabletop, I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door.

"Hey, Pete! My phone!"

Pete walked into the bathroom in such a hurry, I couldn't get my cell phone off the sink"

Pete kicked me out.

"Pete! Pete! Are you there?! Get that phone right now, Pete!" A bossy voice echoed through the room. Bossier than Macau's.

"Khun Vegas?!"

I pick up Pete's phone lying on the floor next to his bed.

"Why the hell do you have Pete's phone? Where is he? Why are you naked?"

Khun Vegas asks me angrily, being more naked than I am.

"I just got out of the shower. Pete went into the bathroom. I think he accidentally dropped his phone."

"Right."

Khun Vegas sighs in annoyance as he wipes his hands with tissues.

I suspect he and Pete just...

"Khun Vegas..."

"What..."

Come on, Arm...just ask him...

"Well...I do like Macau a lot and...I was wondering..."

"Spit it out."

"Ahem...I'd like to be a better partner to him...a better LOVER..."

"I think Pete can advise you better than me how to sexually please Macau, since you both are bottoms..." Vegas says bluntly, sharing such intimate information with me.

"I'm not...that's why I'm asking you..."

Vegas stopped cleaning his hands and looked at his phone's camera.

"No way Macau is a bot..."

"Why not? Are you implying there's some kind of inferiority being a bottom?!Does Pete know your kind of thinking?!"

"No!! I mean... I'm not implying anything...its's just... Macau is more of an imposing type of guy..."

"Are you implying that Pete is a submissive guy?!"

"No!...I mean...shit...forget it!"

"Well... besides any stereotypes, it's not that a 'preference' needs to be defined forever...we are discovering ourselves as a couple...but let's say Macau is more like Pete and me like you I suppose."