The room was spinning and Florence could barely see straight. She had needed this; she often wondered if she was bordering becoming an alcoholic with how frequently she went out with her friends and drank. The music blaring didn't help the dizzy feeling she was experiencing but it brought her back to the trips during primary school and the first year of secondary school at the fire station where they made the children put drunk goggles on. It felt freeing to her, as though the stress of her week was washed away. Florence was envious of Mason, he had an outlet for all his stress and he loved his job, it, certainly, didn't stress him out as much as her job had.

"I needa get goin', my babies!" Larissa shouted over the music. "Liv is outside, we're seeing her ma for lunch tomorrow and I can't be hangin' off my tits for that!"

The group all frowned and expressed their dismay. Florence gave her a hug and thanked her for coming despite the last minute plan but to each of them, they all needed a care-free night out.

Mason had stayed up all night, awaiting the message from Florence to let him know she was safe and that she was ready for him to pick her up. It was reaching two in the morning and she had yet to message him. He knew that everything would soon be closing soon and he had yet to hear from her. It would be nearing an hour drive from his house to Shoreditch, he would rather be the one sitting waiting around than let his girlfriend be the one waiting around for him by herself. The whole situation made him worry about whether Florence would accept the idea of moving in with him, with everything shes known for four years has been the city. Being so far away from her friends, from where she worked made him doubt whether she would say yes to his proposal of moving in together.

He texted Florence making her aware that he had arrived outside the club that he knew her and her friends always went to and to take their time. He was more than happy to take her friends home and was hoping that his girlfriend would suggest going back to her flat instead of having to drive back to his own home. He was tired and he didn't think he would manage to stay awake for the hour drive back to his place.

"There you are!" He greeted as his car door opened. "Was starting to think you died."

"Sorry baby, signal is awful in there! Plus 'Man! I feel like a woman' came on and its a tune!" Florence slurred. The stench of alcohol from the three friends overwhelmed him. He laughed as he watched Adam stumble into the back seat, apologising to Aimee for tripping over her. He thought about whether it would be fair to take Florence away from all of them, barely any of them could drive and although Florence loved to drive, she was constantly complaining about her car and how it was giving out on her. He wouldn't recommend public transport as it would, somehow, take longer than driving. He began to doubt himself and he knew he had to reach a decision sooner rather than later.

"How was your night?" He asked, looking into the front mirror to look at her friends.

"Good, definitely needed." Aimee grinned "Especially for our Flossie here."

"I'm quitting my job." Florence spoke, earning a laugh from everyone in the car. "No, I'm serious, I'm going to speak to Dec on monday and tell him when my contract with him ends, I'm not renewing. I've been looking at this job with Samsung. It's remote but the main office is based in Chertsey, so it wouldn't be the worst if I had to work in the office."

"Flo, you can't do that!" Mason frowned. "Dec would be devastated."

"This company is making me miserable. I can't hack it. I love Dec but I can't handle it!"

Mason frowned, he was now in a good position to ask her to move in with him as it would be located close enough to her office that she wouldn't have to worry about a long commute time but now he was worried about what Declan would think. Maybe he would think she was quitting due to Mason asking her to move in with him. Either way, he had to find a way to please two people, three if he included himself.
---
Declan pouted and crossed his arms like a child throwing a tantrum. "No you can't just quit. I want you to stay on whether its through the company or if I have to hire you myself. I'll pay you what I pay them for you." Florence gave the taller boy a toothless grin as he tried to convince her to stay. "Please stay, Flossie. You'll just work for me and not that company. I'm begging."

Florence sighed as she engulfed Declan in a hug. "Fine, I'll work with you but I still have to give my notice in and I'm going to take two weeks off at the end of that contract."

"Okay, but only if you move in with Mason."

Mason's jaw dropped open, his eyes wide. He wasn't expecting Declan to come out and say that to her. He glanced over at Florence, who had her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, she was unsure of what was going on.

"Huh? What do you mean?" She looked over at Mason then back to Declan. "So you're saying if I don't move in with Mason, I don't work for you after my contract?"

"No, I'd rather shit in my hands then clap than not have you working for me. I'm sayin' you won't have those two weeks off if you don't move in with him."

"Declan, don't be silly. I'm sure if Mason wanted me to move in with him, he'd ask me himself! Wouldn't you, Mase?"

Mason shrugged. "Of course I would and I do want you to move in. I just wanted to ask you in a better way!" He paused for a while, the tension was so thick. "So, Florence Georgie Martin, are you movin' in with me?"

Florence grinned at him, her eyes lit up. She was excited, she found herself missing him when he wasn't next to her. "Of course I am buuut only if Declan gives me three weeks off instead of two!"

Declan shook his head, a stern look on his face. "No, sorry, I only give three weeks leave for marriage proposals or if I'm being asked to be your child's godfather."

"That's a long way off yet, Mr. Rice."