Florence nodded her head, forgetting that her boyfriend couldn't see her action. "Please let me know if you do sort something so I can get them all a present, especially Summer!"

"Of course, baby! I'm missing you extra tonight!" He smiled. "Definitely do not miss you constantly poking at my bum though!"

"Missin' you more, wank stain! I'll call you back later, say around 10 before you go to bed? Kettle's just boiled!"

"Okay, my love. Talk to you then! Enjoy your evening!"

The girl rushed back into the living room with the mugs of tea for her friends, who were fixated on the show finale they had come together to watch. She frowned, annoyed that they didn't even bother waiting for her to press play on the episode, which resulted in her missing the first ten minutes.
---
"Sasha, where are you taking me? Why can't I know?

"You'll find out once we're on the plane! Don't stress!"

"For the entirety of my life, you've never been able to keep a secret this long." Florence teased. "Who put you up to this?"

"I don't know what you're on about!"

Florence had been stressing in the lead up to their holiday, not knowing where her destination was made it extremely difficult to pack. She didn't know whether to pack for cold weather or warm weather. Eventually, she gave up, defeated. A few days before they were due to leave, she drove up to fetch Sasha and told her she needed to pack her bag for her or she would have a meltdown. Sasha happily obliged, not wanting to spoil the secret she had been keeping.

As soon as they got to the gate, Florence let out a deep sigh, relieved the finally find out where their destination was: Budapest.

"Taking a British Airways flight to Budapest seems completely against what people go to Budapest for."

"You loved Mazel Tov and the Szimpla when we last went, I thought you'd want to go again but minus the experience of the Ryanair landing!"

Florence laughed, nodding, recalling the last time they had visited the city together, Florence, her sister and Sasha all declaring their love for each other as the plane bounced.

"Those eggs Benedicts from Double Shot were unreal, I still think about it! We'll have to go again!"

Mason smiled as he received the text from his girlfriend's best friend making him aware that Florence still not clue of their plan. "Better go get some gifts for Summer." He mumbled to himself, opening the 'Amazon' app.

"I'm surprised you got Sasha to keep a secret in the first place 'coz there isn't anything that them lot wouldn't tell each other." Jack shook his head. "I'm chuffed it worked, ya know!"

"I'm well aware. I thought she would've cracked it by now. Baffled that Florence hasn't put two and two together to figure out what's happening."

"She's been stressed, ya know." Trent added. "She sent me a voice note of her screaming the other day!"

Jack laughed. "Sounds like our Floss."

Mason nodded his head in agreement. "I know, she did the same on a call with me. Proper made my ears ring!"

Florence stretched as the seat belts signs turned off. "What are we doing in Budapest whilst we're here then?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out!"
---

papa martin<3
Text Message
Today 09:33

Have fun in Budapest,
sweetheart!