Zacs Background

Zac was officially fed up with all the negativity Karen kept throwing his way. He started to believe that if she felt like he wasn't shit and never would be he might as well wear the shoes that has been given to him.

Granted Zac loved Karen more than she ever gave him credit for but he's put her through so much that she can't see that he is actually trying to change. Zac has been faithful for the last 6 months and haven't looked in another woman's direction but that doesn't stop Karen from constantly accusing him of sleeping around or reminding him everyday that he's " An ain't shit nigga and she deserves better than him". 

Zac has been working with chainbreakers and saving up so he can repay Karen every dime she has given him hoping that then she will believe in him and start to see his worth. While taking a walk contemplating on what his next move should be he decided to return to Karen's apartment and reason with her one last time. This time he would place all his cards on the table, he planned to give her the pass code to both of his phones and be completely transparent about everything he's done in a last ditch effort to keep his woman.

Upon walking into Karen's apartment that they share together Zac immediately hears moaning (he chuckles) this has to be a fucking joke! He walks into their bedroom and see Karen on her knees deepthroating another man's dick and his initial thought was (karen is frozen in fear not knowing what Zac is going to do knowing he has a temper she is truly in fear of her life) Im finna kill him and this bitch but he remained calm because although he loved Karen he was not willing to sacrifice his freedom so he simply slammed the door and walked away.

Karen immediately running behind him screaming " Zac I'm sorry, we can fix this! We're even now im willing to forgive you if you forgive me and we can start over" Zac (mugging the fuck out of Karen) says "Fuck you, you can choke on that nigga dick and die" Zac walks out and made a decision at that moment to never put his heart in a nother bitch hand!