Chapter 20: The Reunion Part 1

I woke up to my alarm ringing, I took a shower and got ready for my meeting today. After my meeting I have to attend Vanessa's Wedding.
I got ready and wore my suit. I did my makeup and went to my closet for my things. I checked out my outfit in the mirror one last time before going to my garage and getting my purple Lamborghini Sports car ready.

 I checked out my outfit in the mirror one last time before going to my garage and getting my purple Lamborghini Sports car ready

I got this car after I signed for a divorce with Mike. It was hard signing that document but it had to be done.
****
I arrived at work right on time for my monthly meeting with the team. I walked into the office to see everyone already waiting for me. "Good morning Team. This meeting may start now. On the agenda today we will discuss a business plan for the next month. "So how are we doing today? Ceaser?" I asked Ceaser my second in command. This may be a simple bank but we also sell drugs, guns and weapons to everyone. "The French stole our equipment again." He told me and I nodded my head. "Get more men, find out who in our team is working for the French and deal with them. Get Francis and Romeo." I told him and he nodded. "Any updates Jorge?" I look at Jorge, "Yes mam. The Italian helped get out equipment and paid us $1 Million. The Britain  paid us €200 Million, Chinese ¥500 Million and Philippines haven't paid us a dent." He told me and I nod. "You will fly over there tonight with team and deal with it." I told him and he nodded. "Any more updates?" I asked around and no one said anything so I closed the meeting and went back home to get ready.
****
After an hour of getting ready I finally got dressed. I decided I would do my makeup in the private jet. So I wore my dress, a blue simple but formal dress with black heels.

I waited a few hours and when the wedding started

I waited a few hours and when the wedding started. I hurried down the flight of stairs and went to see Saint waiting for me. I walk up to him "Ready?" He asked me. I falsh a smile and say yes and we start walking closer to the venue. Vanessa nods her head at me and we walk down the aisle.  Everyone looks at me with shocked expressions especially him, Mike Leonardo Romano. He looked angry, no pissed actually furious.  I wanted to laugh but I held back and went to my side next to Mira, Lily, Zaria, and Crystal. The groomsmen were Mike, Christian and   some people I didn't know.  And the groom himself Marcus looked very handsome and great in his black suit with a blue tie to match Vanessa's dress. And finally the sound started and Vanessa came down the aisle with her beautiful mother who's name I still don't know.  She was wearing  a blue princess dress that had a white touch at the bottom and held some blue flowers.