Chapter 8

Two days later
***

That day on the jet was quite something else. The day we landed in Italy and the first thing i did was take a nice long bath to cleanse myself from being in the jet too long and still thinking about Alexander. I felt so bad that I couldn't help but lock myself in my room the whole day to just to keep me sane and away from Vanessa, Mike and Marcus with the many questions. I talked to Vanessa though that night and finally got full details on her relationship with Marcus which was just friends with benefits type of thing. Then a women entered the house, Ana Martinez, some kind of doctor working for Mike. I also found out that she is Mike's ex-wife but no that's not the Reason I'm not speaking to Mike right now. It's only because he has been giving me sleeping pills and taking my blood against my will. I don't mind that he wanted to force me to take miscarriage pills but not against my will. He should have asked me instead of facing pills down my throat. Now I don't even have the energy to speak to Mike so today it's Saturday and I'm finally ready to call Chris since I'm not even allowed to go out because of Alex since he's out to kill me. But we have already held that meeting last night about getting extra guards from my Mafia to surround the Mansion. I asked my dad to deliver his workers from the American Mafia over and now I have a personal bodyguard. He's very cute but also shy, he doesn't speak much but yet he can make me laugh . He only ever told me his first name, Saint and now it's like we're close friends due to being together the whole day. He knows how to keep secrets and I recently told him about my plan to go out and asked him not to tell Mike and he did just that.
***
"Hey Chris?" I called Chris before I entered the shower. "Hey estrella." Chris says and I can literally hear him smiling. I really need to ask where he learned Spanish. "Are we still on for today?" I ask as I put the water in the tub getting ready. "yeah I'll fetch you at 12." He says. I look at my watch 10:30 am, guess it's still early. "Ok see you there." I tell him smiling as I drop my towel to enter the bathtub. "Can't wait to see you too." He sounded like he wanted to say something but he held himself back from saying anything. "Ok. See you later." I didn't feel like saying Goodbye knowing I will see him again soon. "See you soon estrella." He says before hanging up. I do my phone gently next to me on the mat as I take my time relaxing in the bath. I quickly shave as I come out of the tub and grabbed my towel as I let my hair air-dry. As soon as I feel that my skin is now fully dry I put on some body lotion and looked for the perfect dress. Well, this is Chris, I need to be as simple as possible. I decided to go with a white floral dress.

I dbrushed my hair and put on some light makeup with some light pink lipstick

I dbrushed my hair and put on some light makeup with some light pink lipstick. I finished the look with some heels. A girl can never have too many heels.