New found Emotions?

Nuò leaves and a couple silent minutes go by before Red Son speaks

"He's ... An interesting person. How did you even come into contact with The Nuò Yī? They haven't been seen since the journey west ended." Tang looks up from a jar of homemade sweets "Oh, they're and old family friend!" Red nods satisfied with the answer for now.

Nuò comes back opening the door. "Shops all closed up I can show you the apartment." The three follow him down the hallway to the last door, Nuò opens the door and walks up the stairs turning the corner, and opens a door reviling a rather plain apartment layout with the your basic couch, tv, kitchen stuff, etc. "You can decorate how you see fit, I'll be on the level right above if you need anything don't be afraid to ask. I have to head out to get a copy of the keys." Nuò says leaving after every one enters. Half an hour passed before Tang left leaving Mk and Red to decorate.

The door opens and Nuò enters walking over to Red Son handing them a pair of flame designed keys with a snicker, Red looks up at them with a 'are you serious?' face "thought it was funny and that was the only thing that they had." Red nods before looking over at Xiaotian "Hey Mk, you can head home now I got the rest handled." Xiaotian looks a lost in thought for a moment before nodding "mkay! If you need anything don't be afraid to call me!" Red smiles as Mk leaves. "Alright I'm gonna head to bed see you round" Nuò smiles and waves while walking up the stairs.

-With Mk-
This past week had Mk feeling utterly chaotic. From the drama with redson and his... difficult family to the never ending stream of attacks from demons that have no clue what theyre doing, it was never ending anxiety for Xiaotian. Adding his very new found feeling for redson on it was definatly not ideal. SO he decided to consult the only expert he knew.

"Hey Mr. Tang?" Mk ask sitting down next to Tang. Tang looks up from his bowl "ask away bud?" Xiaotian rubs his arm and nervously looks over at Tang. "What do you do when there's this person you really like and you want to make them feel nice and good about themselves but you can't just outright say 'hey I like you we should go out sometime so I can show you how cool you are!' because they'll never agree or say yes to it because they are legitimately the most beautiful fire demon you've ever seen?" Tang's jaw drops

"Mk, bud, you've never...had a crush before?" the old man asked. For some reason, it had never occurred to Mk that this weird feeling could be anything romantic. I mean, he's just not a romace kinda guy, right? But the more he thought about it, the more sense it made.

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Haha! Writer's block go POW.