Apologies

"k'ay I'm clocking out now Pigsy!" Qi Xiaotian said heading towards the door, Pigsy could be heard in the kitchen. "Stay safe kid!" Nodding Xiaotian heads out the door distant yelling can be heard, most likely Pigsy yelling at Tang for his ever increasing tab. Setting down the bag and reaching in his pocket to take out the key only before realizing the door was already unlocked. 'Did I forget to lock the door again?' he thought, opening the door and shut it behind himself. "Finally, you've arrived." 'What?! Has someone broken in?! I'll never hear the end of it if Pigsy finds out!' he thought in a panic turning the corner towards his bed to see none other than Red Son....on his bed.....with a box?

  "RED?! YOU SCARED THE HECK OUTA ME!" He practically yelled, "QUIT YELLING AND LISTIN NOODLE BRAINS!......are you ready to listen now?" They said in an almost mocking tone. Xiaotian nods while rubbing the back of his neck. "Good. Now, I'm here to apologize." To this Xiaotian tilts his head "For what?" Red's face goes bright with embarrassment. "For breaking your house, and hurting you on multiple occasions in the past. WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE APOLOGIZING FOR?!" "Ohhhhh that. Yeah no worries Red! Happens all the time!" Xiaotian says smiling before sighing "I guess while we're on the topic of apologies I should say sorry as well...for y'know almost getting you killed." Red takes the box and throws it at Xiaotian. Stumbling a bit he takes the box in hand "what's the box for?" Red Son looks at the box then away from him. "Open it and find out dumby." Qi Xiaotian huffs as he opened the box revealing a brand new hoodie, though this one has both his logo on the back and the Demon Bull Families crest on its sleeves. "I made one for Dragon girl as well, when wearing these demons will be less likely to go after you because you'll be associated with my family." Qi Xiaotian grins wide and immediately puts the jacket on "It's so soft! Thanks a bunch Red! Wait right here!" Xiaotian runs off leaving Red confused.

  "PIGSY! I REALLY NEED THE KITCHEN!" Xiaotian manages in shaky breaths. "What for?" Pigsy ask "Okay so basically! Redsonisinmyroomrightnowandhemademethissuppercoolacketthatimwearingandiwanttomakeituptothembycookingsomethingforher" Pigsy stares blankly at Xiaotian "say huh???" To this Tang finishes his bowl. "OHHH! C'MON PIGSY WE HAVE SOMETHING TO GET TO REMEMBER?" Tang says trying and somehow succeeding in dragging Pigsy out of the shop. "Have fun Xiaotian!" Tang says as they walk away Xiaotian takes a moment to staring at nothing in particular  before heading back up the stairs to get Red.

┏━✦❘༻Sorry it's so short! Next update will most           Likely be on November 16th or 17th!༺❘✦━━┓