Accidental Movie night sleep over

"I suppose that will suffice, HOWEVER I will NOT be watching a Monkey King themed movie." Red said Xiaotian huffs in response "fineeeee....OH! I found this really cool Ne Zha movie tho! It's meant to be a steam punk mix with mythology and it looks really cool!" Red makes an 'are you serious right now?' face "Is the only form of media you watch mythology related?" Mk just nods in response taking Red's hand and walks out of the shop a turning the corner only to hear Tang.

"Heya Mk! Where ya' heading?" Tang ask waving and letting go of Pigsy's hand with his other hand and motioning for Pigsy to head into the shop. "Oh, hi Mr Tang! Me and Red Son are gonna go watch a movie in my apartment. OH! If we end up falling asleep there is a cake in the oven." Mk says turning around and letting go of Red's hand. "Ah, alright have fun and don't stay up too late!" Mk smiles taking Red Son's hand again and turning to walk up to the apartment. "Thanks dad! I love you so much!" Mk says racing into his apartment and shutting the door behind them he can faintly hear Tang laugh and say "love ya' to kiddo!"

As Mk and Red enter his apartment mk grabs a towel and walks over to his bathroom. "Pretty prince! I'm gonna take a shower and then you can after me then we'll watch the movie, sound good?" A faint mumble of agreement can be heard from a flustered Red Son. "K'ay I'll try to not take long!" Mk shuts the bathroom door behind him leaving Red son alone.

Red Son pov:

'Pretty prince'?! What's with that nickname??? He's gonna give me a heart attack with all of it. Although it was kind of nice I suppose...NO RED SON YOU CANNOT THINK THAT WAY OF THE MONKIE BOY. Oh wait my clothing is still dirty I should teleport home and come back with Pj's.

Back to ur normal 3rd (ish?) Pov:

And that's what Red Son did, after getting His pajamas she teleported back to the apartment. Mk had just exited the bathroom. "Your turn Red!" Mk said smiling putting his clothes in the washer "k'ay" Red Son replied taking a towel and entering Mk's bathroom. After Red son had finnished they walked out of the bathroom put their dirty laundry in Mk's wash and went to sit on the bed. Mk came back into the apartment not to long after with a bowl of popcorn and 2 large sodas. "So what are we watching again?" Red ask taking a piece of popcorn as Xiaotian smiles and takes the remote turning the TV on and over to Legfilx and scrolling down to the movie titled New Gods: Ne Zha Reborn. "The super cool steampunk mythology mix nezha movie I found, remember?" Red just smiles and adjust her position on the bed to sit more comfortably. About halfway through the movie Xiaotian is passed out on Red's lap heavily snoring, Red takes this as a sign to pause the movie and pick Mk up placing him properly under the covers.

Red Son is about to walk away from the bed when she feels a hand grab her coat and tug on it. "Mmmm...no stay pretty flame.." Mk's sleepy form makes our, Red Son's hair almost flares up in embarrassment as he lays above the covers telling himself that 'it's just a quick nap, I'll wake up before him and leave'

┏━✦❘༻YAHOOO OML SO I GOT SIGNED OUT FO LIKE A WEEK AND FORGOT ABOUT IT AND OML I THOUGHT THE CHAPTER GOT DELETED AND I SUPPER DOOPER PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT BY DEC 1ST!!༺❘✦━━┓