"So we get rid of her," Hyeon says, smiling quickly like it's a joke but both Binna and I shift uncomfortably. 

"We can't. Her uncle is a huge investor in Firefly. She's sure to debut after this showcase. That's a given." I say making him frown. 

"Always hated nepotism."

Binna nods, humming in agreement and then the room falls silent. I wait for Hyeon to fill us in but he just looks so wary of Binna. 

"Don't worry. We can trust her. She already knows most of it anyway." I finally say after the silence stretches out for too long. 

"Yes, and I think you both are crazy." Binna leans back and folds her arms over her chest. "But I have to admit Jina made a pretty convincing argument. The contracts, the whole ledger thing and the timing of it all, it's just too much of a coincidence." 

I smile at her gratefully, happy that I was able to unload such a weighted secret on my best friend and that I can trust her with it. But Hyeon still looks at me for confirmation. 

I nod, urging for him to speak. "I trust her." 

His lips purse but then he finally takes out a folder from the bag hanging off his chair. He pulls out a few blown up pictures and sets them in front of us. 

"Trust me, these were not easy to get." 

I pick up the glossy photos tentatively, taking my time to study each one. 

The first one is a picture of a group of people seated around a dark velvet booth, a table packed with alcohol bottles right in front of them. The streaked lighting and dark background makes me think of a club. 

I notice Dalia sitting in the middle of the plush midnight blue sofa, Lee Gi Eun the famous artist and the handsome politician flanking her on either side. Loona and Jungseok are huddled together on the left side of the couch and Maria is standing by the wall, looking preoccupied as she sips on her drink. 

My chest tightens painfully when I look at Dalia's beautiful face. She's dressed in a tiny strapless black dress, her jewellery minimal and her smile is radiant, the happiness in her eyes reflecting directly into the camera lens. 

It's not the usual practiced smile she wears for her interviews or live broadcasts, this one is genuine and I wonder if either man seated next to her might be the cause for such a reaction. I study Lee Gi Eun and it's easy to see how smitten he is with her. 

He's staring at the side of her face instead of into the camera, the look of adoration plain on his handsome features. 

I briefly study the other occupants but they all just look like a bunch of friends having a good time together. Loona and Jungseok are seated so close, she looks like she's about to climb onto his lap. 

"Lee Gi Eun seems like a strong possibility." I murmur whilst Binna studies another photo next to me. 

Hyeon tuts before pushing another photo towards me. I pick it up and notice it is another picture from the same night, only this time Lee Gi Eun is preoccupied with his phone while Dalia is laughing along with the politician. 

The look in her eyes, her body language and the way she is leaning into him. It hits me like a pile of bricks, making me think of Jiho instantly. I gather a few of the other photos and each once is more incriminating than the next. 

Dalia and the politician huddle closer and closer together, there's one of them looking at each other's lips, turning my cheeks red for some reason. Lee Gi Eun is talking to Loona and Jungseok and Maria is no where to be seen. 

My heart skips a beat when I see another similar picture but this time Maria is seated on the couch with Taejun from TBT separating her from Dalia and the politician. 

I glance up at Hyeon, my mouth parted in shock. I expected him to be green with jealousy like he usually is when it comes to Dalia but he only smiles at me smugly. 

"Remember the dating scandal between Dalia and Taejun late last year. Everyone thought they were a secret couple after that moment at the YUA award show."

I rack my brain and the memory comes crawling back to me slowly. I remember reading about their matching attire at airports and cryptic posts on social media, not forgetting that epic moment when she blatantly smiled at him during the award show. 

A clip of that video had circulated my news feed for days. 

"It was all everyone could talk about," I murmur, remembering how shocked I was when I first heard the news. I remembered being happy for her till I read all those death threats from avid TBT fans who couldn't stomach the idea of their favourite idol dating someone else. 

Both PT entertainment and TBT's parent company issued statements denying the relationship but many fans were still persistent about them. 

But now it's all so clear, this one moment captured in a few pictures clearing up all our doubts. 

Number 1: Dalia was definitely having an affair, most likely with this politician. 

Number 2: Taejon from TBT knew these people which could mean he might have helped with covering up Dalia's real relationship by distracting everyone with their fake one.

Number 3: Dalia's group mates knew about this. 

"Who is this guy?" I point to the guy Dalia is so evidently head over heels for. 

The longer I look at him, the more familiar he seems. He looks rich, old money rich with his crisp simple black button down shirt and jeans, the Patek Philippe watch on his hand glinting under the dim lighting. His shoes are plain and simple but he somehow makes them look like they are worth millions. 

He has cream coloured, slightly tanned skin and his arms are muscular, shoulders broad like he works out regularly at the gym. His features are so sharp, it makes him look almost Eurasian and he is handsome in a sharp, masculine way.

But it is his smile that really catches my attention, it's the most engaging smile I've ever seen, like he knows his affect on people. He could easily pass of as an actor or model with a face and body like that. 

The more I look at him, the more the other men in the picture lack in comparison, even the world famous Taejon.

"He's bloody good looking, don't you think?" Binna's leaning over my shoulder, studying him as well. 

Hyeon frowns at her but then he turns his attention to me. "His name is Park Do Yun and you might recognise him from all those campaigns in the city. He's currently running for city council, one of the youngest in history to make it this far." 

Binna shoots up in her seat, eyes wide with recognition. "He's the chaebol heir to the Mitsu conglomerate? The one who donated two billion won to all those orphanages last year. I heard he tripled his father's fortune by diversifying the brand overseas. Everyone says he's a genius and it's almost unfair how gorgeous he is." 

Binna's gushing earns a look of disgust from Hyeon. "Yes, and he's also a human being who farts and shits and has affairs with idols." 

"He's married?" I pick up another photo from that night and notice Dalia and Do Yun missing in this one. The rest are still idling around but the couple in question is no where to be seen. 

"According to Forbes, he's happily married with two kids. A third on the way." 

My eyes shoot up to Hyeon. "His wife's pregnant?"

Hyeon leans forward, bracing his elbows against the edge of the table. "And the time stamp in this photo was early this year. Meaning this affair is recent." 

"He's running for office and if Dalia had threatened to expose their relationship..." Binna trails off and Hyeon and I both answer for her. 

"Then that would be motive for murder."