[It tastes good, like curry. ] Wu Quan chewed and said, [You used to eat wontons and greedy me, it's even. ]

    Wen Mu said with a clear heart, obviously he was the one who disliked the soft and boring wontons first, and now he said he was greedy.

    childish!

    Wen Muqing finished slandering his own system, and then turned his attention to the cards. These days he travels around the world, switching all kinds of cards back and forth. Except for a few permanent cards that can be placed outside to gain a sense of presence, other cards must be used carefully.

    Let's look at MIA first.

    [Shu Ling] and [Painted Skin] became the opportunity for [Flute Soul] to be repaired for the second time, and a position was vacated, and Wen Muqing drew the card because he got the SR weekly throw card [Mermaid].

    Name: Mermaid

    Race: Siren

    Ability:

    [Water Control]: In an environment with high humidity, it can control the water within the visible range.

    [Charm]: Passive skill. Your singing is intoxicating. Sing a complete song, if the other party has listened to the whole song without realizing it, the soul of the other party will be delivered. [Spirit Control: Your soul will give everything for you. ]

    Durability: 87% [As the durability decreases, the strength rating decreases]

    Time limit: 6R18H

    Comments: A pure and kind soul is the most delicious delicacy.

    The face of the card is the appearance of the mermaid described in the fairy tale, beautiful and pitiful, with long golden hair and bright silver fishtail, it is simply a luminous body in the sun.

    At first, Wen Muqing thought that he would not be used to fish tails and could not move flexibly, but later he found that he could swim faster than a mermaid moving at extreme speed...

    But mermaids are not as friendly and cute as in fairy tales. Beyond all that, her race is the Kraken—a race where humans are on her recipe.

    Sea monsters are the overlords of the ocean, just as human legends say, they have a seductive appearance, bewitching singing, often sing on the reef, attracting ignorant crew members, and the sea monsters will use their singing to lure away human beings. Soul, and then tear the flesh with sharp nails.

    There was no prompt on the back of the card, but looking at the card with her head raised proudly, like a mermaid with a thorny rose, Wen Muqing felt that she could not be a good person.

    In fact, it is true. The mermaid Sally has eyes that see through the soul. Compared with Wen Zheliu, who only looks at the face to distinguish good from bad, she only loves a pure and beautiful soul.

    Wen Muqing can still recall the appearance of Flora's soul, a warm little white light, like a cotton candy.

    And when he looked at his other card vests through Sharia's eyes, he could actually see the difference.