Li Sanuo and Qin Zhen were not children in the third grade. The food has been served these days, and they have grown up. They already look like teenagers and girls. If Ye Tingshen was not too busy and they didn't want to disturb them, they probably asked for it a long time ago. The thing about skipping grades.

    But this does not affect their good popularity among classmates.

    Qin Zhen and Li Sanuo slipped out with their classmates and asked her where she met the parents.

    The classmate said: "They are next to the flower bed downstairs." The

    two declined the classmate's invitation to play in the playground and hid at the stairs to discuss.

    What Li Sanuo meant was that he went up first, Qin Zhen hid behind, and used his ability to go back when the situation was not good.

    Qin Zhen said that she is better at eloquence, and being able to speak well in the past was the best choice.

    The two were at loggerheads, but seeing the bell ringing soon, they could only barely compromise to reach a consensus.

    "You go talk, I'll squat next to you, if the situation is wrong, you can turn around and run to the corner, and I'll hold them back." Li Sanuo said seriously.

    There is a delay in the activation of Qin Zhen's ability, and time must be vacated in advance.

    Wen Gefei and others were still at the door. They didn't know the location of the two children, and they hadn't even seen them. If they went there rashly, if they made the child cry and were regarded as human traffickers, they might be punished by many angry people. Parents mobbed.

    The flower beds next to it were trimmed to a suitable shape, and the dense bushes were forced to level up to look like the name of the school. There was no wind, but the bushes shook a bit.

    At this time, a little girl wearing a school uniform and ponytails came up to them with a schoolbag on her back, and a crisp voice sounded: "Aunt and uncle, what do you want to see us for?"

    "Are you Qin Zhen?" Wenger asked. Fei looked at her and was not surprised by the vigilance in her eyes. He touched the twinkling morning light on his wrist, turned off the alarm function, and then pointed to the bushes next to him, "Then this is Li Sano ?”

    Qin Zhen was startled, pursed his lips and said nothing. Seeing that he didn't hide at all, Li Sanuo also stood up with a sullen face, looking like he was about to fight.

    Dan Yunqing smiled: "Since we found it, let's go back after the parent-teacher meeting."

    "Where to go?" Qin Zhen said, "We have an appointment with Officer Yang to have dinner later, we can't let him Wait."

    A big hand suddenly placed on her head and rubbed her head. Before Qin Zhen could react, Li Sanuo jumped out of the grass and shouted, "Brother Ye!"

    "Oh No, Uncle Ye!"

    Ye Shou took off half of the mask calmly: "Okay, let's go to the parent meeting, you wait at the door for a while."