"Then how is Wen Zheliu doing now?"

    Li Ziyue looked at the jade flute in his hand. That night when the flute sounded, it was as if solid white notes fell on everyone. Everyone felt warm all over their bodies, and their injuries were completely healed.

    Yingyue and Liu Wanwan got up from the ground in a daze, their hands were still grabbing each other's collar, with expressions of fleeing for their lives, they screamed first, and then they saw that they were standing aside and watching Li Ziyue on the playground.

    The withered vines all over the ground, the chilling deep pit, and the person floating in the air playing the flute became nothing to mention.

    But soon, the sound of the flute disappeared, and the figure disappeared suddenly. The dizzy students were rushed to check by the teacher, leaving only excitement and fear stirring in their hearts.

    Li Ziyue just felt a chill in her palm, the jade flute flew into her hand at some point, and the tassels made the back of her hand a little itchy.

    Wen Zheliu turned into a flute again.

    But the two school girls Ying Yue and Liu Wanwan looked at her as if they were looking at a fairy.

    "By the way, what kind of supernatural power is he in this situation? He can turn people into things." Li Ziyue asked curiously.

    The adults didn't speak, but just reached out to take the jade flute away.

    Li Ziyue hesitated, she didn't want to hand it over, but under the current situation, she didn't have much choice.

    Master Wen, wake up quickly! ! The letter girl can't protect you——

    the first person who wanted to take over the jade flute was Zhou Weiguo, a staff member from Shuguang. He was neatly dressed, frowning from time to time, and his speech was rigid, a very typical image of civil servants and social animals. , but before his fingertips touched the jade flute, he saw the flute leap up and float in the air.

    Zhou Weiguo was so frightened that his hands trembled for a moment, and quickly retracted them. He pushed his glasses: "Mr. Wen Zheliu may not want to meet outsiders, or we should let classmate Li..."

    "Master Wen!!" Li Ziyue blurted out with bright eyes , regardless of how secondary her name sounds to outsiders.

    The flute floated to her side and knocked on her head. This time the force was not light, and Li Ziyue covered her head with an "Ouch", tears streaming down her face.

    Then, the tassels of the jade flute swayed, circled around Yu Wanjun and Ms. Shan, and floated into Ms. Shan's hand at a slow speed, paralyzed and motionless.

    Zhou Weiguo: ...the face slaps came too fast like a tornado.

    Zhou Weiguo was a little embarrassed to be interrupted by Li Ziyue suddenly, but after seeing Yudi's actions, he was actually a little thankful that he didn't finish speaking.

    It was supposed to be a very serious meeting, but for some reason, it suddenly became a little humorous.

    Ms. Shan covered her lips and smiled, and said warmly: "Mr. Wen, thank you for protecting the students. Can you come out and meet me?"