When Wen Muqing first started to hypnotize the anchor wearing women's clothing to square dance and even solved major events in his life, although the language was vague, there was no lack of thoughts of punishing him.

    The system is good everywhere, but the thinking is too rigid, trying to label him one by one, just like everyone else.

    But being able to control so many individual cards without losing himself, how could Wen Muqing rely purely on kindness and sensibility.

    After the system asked, it was a little hesitant, but said: [Well, I will support you in whatever you do, as long as your goal remains the same. ]

    [Never changed. ] He smiles, a smile that's extra casual because of the wanderer's features.

    The next day, Albert found himself sleeping on the table all night. He cursed and went downstairs, preparing to meet the next day's personnel according to the list. There is a pretty banker's lady who is going to the island today. She is about to win by her smooth talk and ability, and nothing can go wrong at this time.

    "Damn...why can't I remember what Lisa looks like." He muttered as he flipped through the list in the morning light and walked down the stairs.

    Suddenly, his feet slipped for a moment, and the white marble steps seemed to have been coated with oil, causing him to slide all the way down the steps, and fell solidly.

    "Isn't this Albert? Last night's anger disappeared? She still looks very embarrassed." The female ability user who had a problem with him had breakfast and looked at him mockingly. The sun fell on her delicate makeup , looks very moving.

    Albert closed his eyes in pain, with a suffocated look: "Oh my God, how can there be such an ugly person."

    Female ability user: ???

    She put down the fork, and plucked her ears: "What do you say again?" Do it again."

    "Ah, I'm so ugly!!" Albert covered her eyes

    and clenched her fists with both hands, her veins bulging with anger, and only heard a "boom", most of the table in front of her collapsed, and the self-proclaimed good-looking How can a woman hear such words, she smiled angrily: "Very good, Albert, you managed to piss me off."

    ...

    Three days is a long time, Wen Muqing ate and drank on the island After a while, Ye Shou went to pay the hospital bill for his own body, omitting a series of processes of being scolded by the doctor for being irresponsible, and finally saw himself from the perspective of others after a long absence.

    Wen Muqing's body is not a card, nor is it a fairy. Although he hired a nurse to take care of him, it seems that the one he found is not particularly reliable. In addition, he lives on nutrient solution all day long, making him look particularly haggard.

    Lying on the bed, the main body looks thinner, with a face that is not fleshy at all, and it feels impossible to pinch it. Some long hair sticks to the ear, with a soft curvature.

    Wen Muqing was very happy to squeeze himself, but for some reason he was quite calm, he didn't feel angry at all, and it was OK even if he felt that he couldn't die.