Wen Muqing didn't expect that at the beginning, a few words to satisfy his middle school complex would actually create a believer, and this believer was restless and capable, and developed an entire organization for him in a corner he didn't pay attention to...

    It can only be said that Hansen's self-consciousness is a pity not to study the righteous way.

    At least Wen Muqing didn't need this kind of organization that was full of purpose at first sight.

    Two thirds of the Poseidon Cult are ordinary people, one third are supernatural beings, and most of the supernatural beings are former subordinates and friends of Hansen.

    If he wants to develop from a blank state to the present level, no matter how good-mouthed Hansen is, it is impossible to use the method of painting big cakes. He has to show a few more hands, and then arrange a nurse at the right time, and show a few more songs. .

    It has now become that ordinary people join the organization to obtain special power, for which they are willing to pay manpower and financial resources; people with supernatural powers are more likely to believe in power than to believe in "Sea God".

    This uneven organization only adds to the confusion.

    But how to justify dismissal?

    If it is in China, it is very simple. Just call the police uncle and report a cult in a certain place.

    Wen Muqing sighed inwardly, and stepped on the soft sand wearing flip-flops.

    ——[Wanderer] likes to dress up bohemianly, and clothes that are too delicate and restrained are completely unsuitable.

    The tall man was dressed in resort clothes, beach shorts and a white vest. His muscular body attracted many people's attention.

    Wen Mu cleaned up and looked around confidently, turning his gaze back one by one, even if he didn't understand their plan at the moment, but as long as he was confident enough on the surface, it was still okay to bluff people.

    "Gentlemen and ladies! Let's have fun! Praise the sea!"

    "Praise the sea!" the crowd chanted.

    Wen Muqing looked at the man who came out of the villa, a c-level ability user, the way he looked at everyone should be more prestigious.

    He paused, blinked slightly, and remotely controlled a card.

    Then, he followed the crowd with a plate of barbecue, and then walked towards the villa.

    "Hey, buddy, since you invited us to have a delicious meal, why are you staying in the room alone?"

    Wen Muqing directly ignored the pile of delicious food in the room that looked obviously better than the outside, and said without changing his face: "Or we can go together Analyze the difference between Gared's barbecue and New Zealand barbecue?"

    Albert Roy, a C-level ability user, is a member in charge of organizing the masses. His actual purpose is just to come in and pick up girls, but Hansen insisted not to have too good-looking beauties, which made him brood. At least, he suppressed his dissatisfaction and did not lift the table.