07. Complicated

Beginne am Anfang

"Gosh, ahh please help me out. I beg of you." I begged him.

"How about you become so unlikeable that he'll want nothing to do with you." Lee Dam says.

"You might as well ask her to be honest with him and tell him that she's uncomfortable." Jae Jin says.

"He might think I'm playing hard to get. Most girls in our department are on his side. What if he gets upset and maliciously spreads more bad rumors about me?" I tell them.

"Good point." Jae Jin says.

"Lee Dam is right, the best way is to make him lose interest in me," I say before turning back to them. "Jae Jin, what's your secret? What did you do to make all your exes dump you?" I ask him.

"They all hated that I was so clingy and obsessive." Jae Jin says.

"Clingy?" I say as I start thinking of a plan.

"Ask someone else." Soo Kyung says. "He always gets dumped. Ask someone who's dated a lot of girls. A guy who knows women well and can give you a lot of good tips."

"Ah, never mind. I know what I should do already." I say.

"You do?" The three of them ask.

"Yes," I tell them.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Mi Young, where do you want to go next?" Hye Sun ask me as we had just finished shopping for new clothes.

"We should go to a cafe and rest for a while," I tell Hye Sun. "There's a new cafe that just opened. I heard their cakes are really good there." I told her and we both walked to the cafe which was a few shops down.

"Woah, this cafe is so spacious." Hye Sun says as we walked up the stairs. Suddenly, my phone rang, and when I looked to see who was calling me, it was none other than Seon Woo calling me.

"Gosh, what does he want now." I thought to myself.

"Mi Young, aren't you going to pick that up?" Hye Sun asks me.

"It's that guy from my class that keeps on bothering me," I tell her before answering the call.

"Hello?" I say. "What? I can't hear you." The group behind me started talking very loudly which make it difficult for me to hear what he is saying.

"I'm right here." He says. Hye Sun suddenly grabbed me and pulled me towards her. I was about to say something, but I realize that she was preventing him from touching me.

"Sunbae, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was with my friends and I saw you." He says.

"Oh, I see," I say awkwardly. Both Hye Sun and Seon Woo started glaring at each other and soon it became quite awkward between us.

"Hello," Hye Sun says while looking at Seon Woo coldly, but he ignored Hye Sun.

"You didn't reply to my messages. Where do you want to go this weekend." He asks me.

"I'm not too sure," I tell him.

"Then, I'll just buy the tickets for the movie." He says.

"I'm sorry. But we need to go somewhere else right now. Why don't you talk to her some other time?" Hye Sun says as she saw that I was getting uncomfortable.

"Is it urgent?" He asks.

"Yes, it is. Let's talk about this via text." I tell him.

"You rarely reply to my texts." He says.