"Ahri"  He states while looking at me in the eyes. It was like he knew what was going through my mind. Some of his fingers were touching mine, I look down seeing my nails digging into the table "What do you want to drink?" He asks me in a calm tone.

"A margarita" I say, the words easily flowing out of my mouth like if I were in some sort of trance. (Y/n) still looking at me whit his hand touching mine.

"And you handsome?" Nidlee asks while looking at (Y/n).

My internal thoughts took charge once more "He's not interested you tr-" the thoughts started to fade away as I felt (Y/n)'s hand now fully grasp mine. My nails were scrapping away at the wood of the table, visible claw marks.

"Scotch on rocks, Bartender's choice" (Y/n) says while glancing towards Nidlee.

"Alright, I'll be back soon" Nidlee says before leaving.

"Ahri" (Y/n) states. As he looked at me, I could tell he knew what was happening to me.

I turn my gaze away from his "Sorry....it's my time of the year...this years been different though..my suppressants are barely holding me back" I say to him before turning my gaze back to his "My instinct has been consuming me more then ever before"

"I get it, but I know you'll work through it" He tells me with a gentle smile. It made my heart beat in a way I've never felt it before. Hard....and aggressive.

Nidlee then comes back with our drinks, placing my margarita in front of me and then places (Y/n)'s scotch on rocks in front of him. No words comes out of her mouth, she just leaves, however giving (Y/n) a playful wink.

"Is flirting just her personality, similar to Evelynn?" I questioned, oddly enough it was me and not my other side.

"You know Ahri, I got to be honest about something-" (Y/n) tells me.

"No way! Don't tell me he likes me too and is confessing!"

"-I didn't think it would actually be enjoyable to be around you girls" He says and smiles once more "Celebrities have there image and what they truly are when they aren't who they portray them selves as to the world. You, Kai'sa, Akali, hell even Eve, enjoying your company was most certainly not something I ever saw, even back to the day I spent with you girls after the concert. Then there's Seraphine, I'm not one to really step out of my own world if I don't have to but she's got something about her which made me"

Hearing (Y/n) say that lifted me up inside, happy in fact. I smile back and unconsciously my tail wagged a bit, tapping the chair some what. I don't care though, not this time. It wasn't a confession but it was just as good.

"I appreciate that you enjoy us, we do to, especially me" I say back, without the realization of its meaning, I didn't care though. The moment made me feel happy "No one has ever made me feel comfortable to be around. Especially with how our fans are with my recent update of knowledge. During the meet and greet, I felt safe knowing you were at my side, ready to deal with any situation that could come up"

He chuckles a bit "That is my job is it not?

"You said we are enjoyable to be around, What makes me enjoyable to be around?" I ask him. Expecting noting but good things of course, my tail wagged in anticipation.

"For starters, you're fairly level headed, you know when to have fun and know when it's time for business. Your a dreamer, if you dream for it to happen, you get it done, which lead you here, to this moment, Being a pop-star" He tells me which made me extremely happy.

"R-really?" I reply.

"Of course, why would I like about something like that?" He says. (Y/n)'s phone begins ring, he looks at the contact then looked back at me "I'll be right back okay?"