"I felt his pain, made a big scene and screamed like no tomorrow" she laughed silently "wasn't a good memory" he said "yeah because I called you a dickhead like two seconds before it" she smiled "I still am sorry about that" he said 

"you were jealous of him"

"I didn't know he was gay"

"you were still jealous" Odette pointed out before sighing "but people have died since that night and people I love have died but I didn't feel their pain, I didn't feel anything" she said before looking down.

"I didn't feel his death coming, if I did I could've stopped it I could've-" 

"stop" Xavier said softly before he hugged the girl "I'm sorry it's just a lot of things have happened in the last twenty four hours and I'm not sure if I'm actually coping well" she said before a shuffle was heard. 

Odette and Xavier looked around before Xavier came to a realisation.

"how did you know about the two clicks?" he asked "I didn't" she shrugged "but two clicks would be easier than using my powers to move the door itself" she said before she lifted up her one of her hands that had electric sparkles on the finger tips.

"Even harder with one hand since my shoulder is taking it's time to heal normally"

"Uncle Fester?" a voice called out and the two furrowed their brows and turned around from the corner "Who's uncle Fester?" Xavier asked before Odette saw Wednesday. 

The two girls avoided eye contact and looked to the ground. "I uh, I have to go" Odette said before running up the stairs, passing Wednesday who watched as she left. 

Xavier stayed in the library and talked to Wednesday.

"Do you know what your problem is?" he said "I would love to hear your insight" Wednesday bit back, her anger built up inside her "you don't know who your real friends are"

"Odette has been on your side since day one, even though you treated her like crap, she saved your life, she believed you because she thought you could give her an answer, all you've given her is riddles and lies, not to mention how you've treated me and Enid"

"Fine" Wednesday said "you want honesty?, here it is"

"Everytime the monster has attacked, you've been right there. Starting with Rowan at the festival, then on outreach day, you arrived at the meeting house just after the monster disappeared yet you said you didn't see it." 

"I didn't realise proximity was a crime"

"Then there's your drawing obsession and your obsession with Odette Clarence"

"I care for her unlike you"

"maybe I was your excuse to actually talk to her since before me you two weren't even friends, maybe you stalked her, your dreams about her, drawings about her, your pictures you took of her I've seen them" Wednesday said and Xavier looked at her in confusion 

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"The drawings in your shed that are covered by the sheet, the same ones you told her she couldn't look at, they're of her, her of when she was locked up ── you dreamed of her, you became obsessed with her, you stalked her and now you finally have her and you're killing people"

"Wednesday you need to stop"

"You are using Odette and I can't figure out why"

"because I'm not using her"

"that's the only reason why you haven't killed her"

"Even if I am the monster" Xavier started "why haven't I killed you" 

"because for some reason you want me as a friend" 

"why would I want that" he responded dryly before walking out of the library.

Wednesday stayed in the library when a thud was heard when uncle Fester had popped out of the shadows and into Wednesdays sight. "How long have you been lurking?" she asked 

"long enough to know you actually care for your friend"

"Well we're not friends anymore"

ruining relationships is my specialty apparently

but omg I saw this edit on tik tok of someone just bashing percy and katies relationship and then swapping it to percy and jenna's FRIENDSHIP. like imagine being katie and seeing that on your fyp.

twelve years olds need to calm down.

like thats fucked, I'm sorry but it's fucked.

and everyone in the comments were agreeing and I'm like fucking christ stfu

it's another madison and rudy situation

I will never forgive fans for ruining their relationship

but I love madison and mafiyah like them till the fucking end 

I aspire to have a relationship like them when I'm older no jokes.

also the fact they are both fucking gorgeous 

ok rant done bye bye now

vote and comment