Prologue

5000 YEARS AGO, DWAPAR YUG

HASTINAPUR

DYUT SABHA

Panchali's vastraharan has just taken place

Panchali's vastraharan has just taken place. The whole place is shaken and cracks formed around the 2000 year old palace for the first time. The sabha was quiet after watching the miracle that saved Panchali, it was so quiet it raised a war in the hearts of Maharaj Dritarasthra, Mahamahim Bheeshm, Kuruguru Kripacharya, Acharya Drona, Mahamantri Vidur, Angaraj Karn, Pandavas, Kauravas and Ashwathamma. Draupadi opened her eyes, they were blank, so blank you could only see death in them. The death of every single person in that sabha. Thunder roared in the skies. All the queens present in Hastinapur at that time came running into the hall. They stopped as soon as they saw Draupadi's condition. The empress who came to Hastinapur as a daughter-in-law is now standing there as the death of Hastinapur Royal Family. Her mere presence is demanding righteousness and answers for what happened to her. Her calmness is killing them slowly and painfully. Rajmata Kunti walked forward to hug her daughter-in-law but was stopped by Panchali. Yagyaseni's words and eyes were filled fire ready to burn everything in her way. Maharani Gandhari requested Draupadi to forgive the people present in sabha and Draupadi replies "My forgiveness is their curse Maharani. If I actually curse them, the whole of Hastinapur, Kuru Samrajya and Kuru Vansh will end today."

Soon after Rajmata Kunti questioned the elders who were present in the court for not stopping them, The God of Fire came to the Dyut Sabha throwing his anger around in the form of fireballs. In anger he cursed the Kuru Clan " I the God of Fire, curse the Kuru Clan that their heirs would not be in Dwapuryug. Just like how my daughter has to be separated from her kids due to this Dyut Sabha, even your kids have to be separated from you. And Duryodhana You insulted my daughter because she is married to 5 men right? I curse you that the child your wife is carrying would be born as a girl, she will travel to Kaliyuga and learn about you. She will hate you and this Family with every ounce of blood in her body and she will just like my daughter be married to 5 men. I curse you even if your daughter is right Infront of you all you will receive is her hatred and anger." After he cursed Duryodhana everyone in the Sabha were struck with fear. He turned towards Karn and spoke "Angraj Karn. O great disciple of Parashurama, how could you let such adharm take place right Infront of you? I curse you, that your two eldest kids will travel to Kaliyuga and get separated from you. While one of their lives is filled with happiness and love the other ones life would be filled with pains and sorrows and you won't be able to do anything except cry for help." Then he turned towards the Pandavas, mainly Yudhisthira, Bheem, Arjun and said "Three eldest Kaunteyas, not only did you break my daughters trust but also your mothers and other wives. Hence I curse you three that each of your kids will wravel to Kaliyuga along with theirs and live lives filled with sorrow and pain." He looked at the elders present in the Sabha and uttered the words which crushed every single person's heart "I curse the Kuru Clan and Kuru Rajya to be burnt down to ground as soon as the said children come back from Kaliyuga."