Hoseok's palm sweats as he watches her with affectionate eyes, every movement of hers. Her pearl blue eyes shone brightly as her long hair was tied in a bun held up by a considerable hair clip. She raised her eyebrows pulling out Hoseok from his stance. He quickly sipped the soup and smiled. 

A sudden cough left Jungkooks throat as he watched his sick brother steal the attention of the person he dies for, before Soma could do anything, Taehyung slide a glass of water toward the younger man beside him, Soma's eyes meet Tae's as he bitterly smiled, his slender fingers gripping the chopsticks ruthlessly. His deep dark eyes bored into her soul, she couldn't understand what they meant, but Hoseok knew it well. 

To say the six other men were jealous would be a grand understatement. "I'm getting whisky," Yoongi mumbled before harshly standing up, Hoseok smugly grinned at the older "Bring me wine while you're at it,", Yoongi glared at him making his grin expand. "Soma..." He mumbled turning back to her who watched Yoongi leave. "I'm still hungry."

Soma smiled and nodded as she continues. Jin's grip tightens on the glass as he watches Soma happily helping Hoseok eat. He was jealous, if this was what it took to entangle all of her attention on a pinky finger, he would have broken his arms every day. If that meant she was the one feeding him with her glistening eyes and warm hands.

Namjoon scoffed silently. Rolling his eyes, he didn't want Soma to know how he felt at that very moment, not at all. Hence was the sweet smile he gave her when Soma looked at him for a microsecond.

Dinner was uneasy, Yoongi wasn't back, and Soma often looked over at his chair or the door in anticipation wondering when he'd come, but he didn't. Engrossed with Hoseok, she couldn't just leave and find him thus she waited till everyone was off to their own business, she felt surprised when Jungkook would take Hoseok to his room, in her place, Hoseok didn't look pleased, but Soma had to let go. 

In the early days of living with these men, Soma knew Suga enough to know where he spends most of his time, her first guess was the music room that man loved that place like anything. But when she found the room dark cold and empty, she knew just where he'd be. 

"Leave." A voice commanded just as she knocked on his door, Soma sighed. She knocked again. "I'm not even kidding right now Soma, I am changing..." His voice grumbled loudly;

Of course he was lying... Soma knew him like the back of her hand, or so she thought... She knew he didn't want to talk to anyone, but she wasn't going to let him sleep on an empty stomach-

She twisted the knob. "No Soma stop!" She heard Yoongi yell before a heavenly scent blocked her nostrils, as the door moved, Yoongi's sharp facial features flowed toward her in waves. His wet hair dripped wet out of the shower. 

The strong smell of coffee was intoxicating. His cheeks burned red as his left hand ran behind his neck, scratching it he looked away. Her stare smoothly flowed down from his toned neck to his beautifully sculpted chest and manly arms, soft veins running down his hind arm and ending right before his knuckles that supported slender, beautiful, fingers.

Soma's eyes flash darker as the intense desire to touch him clouds her mind. His breathing intensifies. She looks over at his dreamy onyx eyes who were now looking at her, confusion swirling in them; every passing moment perfectly made him seem hotter than the last one. She noticed his lips moving softly, instead of his manly voice, a vibration reached her sensitive ears. 

Her heartbeat was too loud for her, she felt as if in a void. Yoongi's panicked voice made no sense to her cloudy, lustful mind. His sweats messily clinging to his slightly wet torso. Black enticing tail swayed behind her frame in a predator-like stance.

"Soma, It's so cold, close the door for god's sake!"  He hissed walking closer and closing the door shut. Soma's body now inches apart from his. She knew him for a while now... but he never felt so- so- so attractive...

Her throat went dry when he leaned closer, saying something along the lines of- Soma? Okay? What? She didn't care, she couldn't care, her brain too engaged in controlling what her body wanted her to do that very moment

A sensual purr rang through her chest when his cold fingers gripped her shoulder softly. He had went too far. Soma closed her eyes her head leaning back- oh for fucks sake why was there this fabric between their skin!

She growled dangerously, before Yoongi could react, Soma's eyes flashed ocean blue slamming his body on the wall. "S-Soma! W-Wha-" His surprised words were swallowed by Soma's enchanted lips as they dominantly captured his thin ones. 

Her fingers aggressively gripped his jet-black hair, dominantly pulling his frame lower for her lips to effectively do what she wanted.

The male's brain goes dark as he feels her plum lips generously savoring his. The soft taste of strawberry mixed with the powerful mint on his tongue. His hands almost automatically wrapped around her waist almost pulling her off her feet. Her skin felt like fire against his cold flesh. 

A heavy groan escaped his throat as her teeth softly bit his. Her tongue then glided over the spot soothing it. A smirk played on his lips as he got back to his senses. It was a second after which she pulled away. 

His mischievous eyes caught hers as she purred. "Fuck." He groaned at her facial expression. His frame aggressively pulled her off her feet, as she wrapped her legs around his torso. He turned around resting her back on the wall looking at her messy state. Gosh...

Eyes tired, lips trembling, sweat dripping, and chest heaving, 

Everything he had ever imagined, his deepest desires were served in front of him on a plate of silver, garnished with gold. He grinned. "Perfect." He slammed his lips into hers. Soma's hands clung around his neck wanting their bodies to be as close as possible, though the clothes annoyed her, she still managed. 

A knock on the door made Soma growl in between their heated kiss, Yoongi, knowing the coming voice too well, harshly molded his mouth with hers, silencing her protest to the disturbing. 

"Yoongs, Soma's heat is on the edge,  we gotta-"

Jin's stern voice made Yoongi open his eyes. He had no idea what he said after that but he knew something for sure..-

'Soma is in heat, we are fucked.'

Happy heat day people~ It has officially begun~

VOTE THIS SHIT UP GURLS, (DO IT NOW!) 

#NoPressure (I'll haunt you if you don't tho ngl)

I AM DOING THIS INSTEAD OF MY 345678 ASSIGNMENTS! 

lowkey worth it tho tbh- 

Take care~