"I get that you were only watching out for your career but when you found out you're pregnant you could have told me at least. We could have found a way to solve any problem but you decided to abort the baby..." Zayn trailed off at the end before he covered his face with his palm.

"I'm sorry" I whispered finally not being able to hold back the tears.

(A/N: this chapter is lowkey so dramatic😂likeeeeee wTF!!)

"Sorry? Noor do you even realize the gravity of what you've done? You eliminated a baby even before it saw the world. That is the most despicable thing you can do" he spoke rather calmly than before.

"Maybe Umma was right all this while. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to married you, marrying was the biggest mistake of my life, just when I think we are perfect, you mess up everything. You're like a torture to me....you are a sinner Noor"

"Stop it. Just stop it" I yelled back feeling more hurt than ever. He regrets marrying me. "Please just stop Zayn. Don't Say things like that please I told you my rea-" he cuts me off.

"That does not give you the right to abort my child" he shouted again this time making me jerk backwards in fear.

"Innalillahi wa'innailaihi raju'un what am I hearing?? Abortion?" Both Zayn and I turned our heads to look at the door and Umma was standing there looking beyond taken aback and Aaryan was standing right behind her. Has she been listening this whole time? Oh my goodness this is bad.

"Zayn which abortion are you talking about? Who aborted their baby? Please explain" Umma asked. Husna suddenly appeared from literally no where and told her "Noor aborted their baby"

Umma looked confused "is Noor pregnant?" She asked looking between Zayn and I. "She was" Zayn firmly replied looking directly at me. Another sob escaped my mouth and another followed.

Umma silently supplicated before turning to me "what have you done?" She asked in disbelief. I immediately felt a sharp pain on my cheeks which made me stubble back a little. I help my cheek letting the pain mix with my tears.

"You shameless girl, how could you do this? What is wrong with you" I kept quiet with my head tilt to the ground. I couldn't bring myself to face anybody here. "Don't you know that's against Islam? Or you just ignored the fact that it's against Islam" she reprimanded before turning to Zayn.

"Hadn't I told you this girl will bring nothing to you but sorrow?? You've always been against anyone who talks Ill of her and you even fought with me for her and this is what she is rewarding you with" Umma finished but Zayn didn't budge. He looked tired and miserable.

"I have always known you're a despicable person and you've little knowledge about our culture so abortion is like getting rid of your earrings rather than a baby"

She turned to Zayn now facing him completely. She looked up at him and said "now you tell me Zayn, if you've gotten married to Husna will all of this happen with you? When I insisted you get married to Husna I knew what I was doing, I knew this girls will only bring you pain and misery and I was right. She aborted your child not caring about your feelings. She-"

I interrupted her "Umma please that's enough, Zayn and i-"

"There will be nothing such as you and i Noor, you've broken my trust and the love I felt for you has turned into something else" he said with a deep voice.