37: Secrets

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
***
Follow me on Instagram 👇🏼
@diary_of_faeezah
(Link is in my bio)
***
Important notice at the end of the chapter please read🤭
**
Enjoy🦋

Noor's pov

My head throbbed with every step I took. I shut my eyes tightly hoping to be distracted from the pain I was feeling apart from the headache.

I successfully reached our bed and I sat on it. It's been 2 days since my abortion. My body was in pain and I felt weak since the day of my abortion.

The whole procedure was one I never want to experience again. And that night, after coming back so late, Zayn got suspicious. I was given pills that will help subsidize the pain and the papers I signed at the clinic.

Zayn walked in suddenly startling me. He just got back from work and he looked tired. I tried to stand up but my legs betrayed me and I sat right back on the bed. I was dizzy. Zayn immediately came to my aid.

"What happened? Are you dizzy? Are you feeling sick?" He asked sitting next to me. "Yes i felt a little dizzy" I said praying he leaves it at that.

Zayn didn't look convinced at all so I became desperate to change the topic. "I want to go to my parents house tomorrow" I said. It was the first thing that came to my mind plus it's been a while since I visited them.

"Okay we will go tomorrow then" he said almost quietly. He stood up and went to the closet shutting the door behind him.

I released a sigh of relief. I felt bad emotionally and physically I'm not even exaggerating. It was 7 pm in the night and I had to take my drugs before dinner as how the doctor explained.

I went over to my vanity table and pulled open the drawer which had my jewelry box inside. I opened the jewelry box and opened the container of the pills. I took two as instructed and I put everything back in its place closing the drawer.

Call it stupid but I didn't know where to hide the drugs except for my jewelry box. Hopefully, Zayn doesn't notice anything.

I went downstairs after gulping down the pills with water. I saw Husna in the kitchen on a phone call so I decided to quietly make my way to the dining.

A few moments later she ended and released a loud hiss which made me snap my head in her direction. "What happened?" I asked. She looked pissed and annoyed.

"Nothing....just some difficult client," she said with a sigh. I knew her job was difficult and lately, I have been distracting her from work. Because of my problems. I'm so pathetic.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. She looked taken aback and she came and sat next to me. "Don't be, it's not your fault the client is just being problematic" she assured me looking at me intensively.

I wasn't convinced tho, though whatever problem she was facing with her work is because of me. She skipped work for 3 days to take care of me and make sure I don't face any predicaments after the abortion. Husna has got to be the nicest person around. I like her even more for being patient with me.

(AN: this girl is sooo naive but others will call her STUPID😂 someone should abeg tell her Husna is playing her😭😭)